OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

The 7 and its not even close...but I'm sure you will make the V3 Dunkmans look good anyways with your pics lol

Originally Posted by never wear them

5478035934_a2452da3ef_z.jpg

i'm appreciatin this pair even more now... been gettin a couple of steals on ebay on the 7s.
pimp.gif

i have some cash aside if i ever see a sz 11 or 10.5 for the HWCs.
everyday I check ebay for hwc after i missed a STEAL for 400 cash 
tired.gif

You make those dunkman look good bravo, bravo.

i just wish they didnt do that whole 3 version ordeal with the 8s. the model is a classic. too bad the color selections kinda sucked...
ohwell.gif

sure did wished v1 had more cws released

5199937012_c2f7aae9b7.jpg

This is the only reason why the 8s are comfortable. Put these new Nike insoles in those 7s... Same comfort. I use my bred 8 insoles for my red carpets.

I finally put my 8 insole into my VII and it feels better but its still not the same level of comfort the Lebron 8 has. 

The Lebron 8 has Phylon midsole which I believe makes it softer than the Lebron VII midsole. Also I think that the 8 design on the heel of the Lebron 8 does something to make that part of the shoe feel better.

its the inner padding imo. the inner boot is the same excluding the side padding. 
i think the 7s had a phylon midsole as well if im not mistaken?

wonder what the IX has in-store for us.

*edit - the 7s have a phylon mid as well.

it has to be the upper on the 8s for sure.

Looks wise, which do you prefer D? 7 or 8?
7's ... they look better than the 8's..

but the comfort of the 8's make em better than the 7's... its like i dunno..

right now its

7/8/4's >___ in all brons...lol

comfort over everything right now

i'm sure another pic of dunkmans wouldnt hurt right? i'm so happy with this purchase from friday

Haven't done this in ages....
2n6unar.jpg

Bonus:
s2zguf.jpg

its the inner padding imo. the inner boot is the same excluding the side padding. 
i think the 7s had a phylon midsole as well if im not mistaken?

wonder what the IX has in-store for us.

*edit - the 7s have a phylon mid as well.

it has to be the upper on the 8s for sure.

The VIIs have a Phylon midsole but iy must be a different type of Phylon then the 8. I noticed on the 8s the midsole actually creases a good bit while the VIIs barely crease.Also youre right I think the memory foam inside helps with the comfort.

5478035934_a2452da3ef_z.jpg

i'm appreciatin this pair even more now... been gettin a couple of steals on ebay on the 7s.
pimp.gif

i have some cash aside if i ever see a sz 11 or 10.5 for the HWCs.

What an awesome picture.. are those sweats you rockin?

If I See em for 400 I'll jump on it with the quickness and include a tip, just for that shoe.

roll.gif

As for which I like best even though you didnt ask me... I am a bigger fan of the VII than VIII but the VIII v2 is a close second because of its feel and looks. I only wish there were a bit more to the color variations within one shoe and not just one color overall.

Im  hoping JP gets his way and shows the "energy" feedback he see's here and has his way with the IX. Patent included 
smile.gif

P.S.

The most famous Laundry Room in all of NT.

I like how the Lace Tips stand out on your back foot from far back. Not sure if anyones ever asked you this NWT but who takes those pics for you or do you have a Camera on a timer?

It took me a while to get a feel for the 7s after the red carpets. NFW was amazing. Loved that quilt pattern (XVs), and then going back to the flywire look was like a step back IMO. But an amazing shoe regardless.
For me, the 8s were love at first sight. I was prob the only one liking them while everyone were calling them Alonzo Mourning shoes
laugh.gif

The 8s are right behind the 4s for me.

I have a remote control Rock.

'preciate the comments fellas.

^ I think I am one of the few that agrees with you as far as liking the 8s (Which my initial reaction to them was that I didn't like them, but as I saw more and more of them I liked them) better then the 7s. The 7s are great don't get me wrong, but I love the 8s.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

The inside padding on the 8's is at a level no other sneaker has ever come close to.

4dd359a68eb184251eef6fc3836a396e69586aa.gif

please... They're comfortable but your reaching if you think theyre the most comfortable shoes "ever"

Back
Top Bottom