OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Wow, found a good price on the Chinas (DS) in my size for $190 shipped (eBay). Now I just need the MTAG, XMAS, and ASG. This VII line is so dope.

Chinas are still one of my favorites. I remember walking into hoh the day the 7's released planing on buying the gr breds. Saw the chinas on shelf and completely shifted my attention.

My personal favorite are still the Dunkmans followed by the Akrons. What sets the Dunkmans off for me are the green lace tips. Can't wait to see the Chinas in person.

Yea the lasered details on the upper sets them off. Similar to the freegum 9's now.
I think ASG's still reign supreme for me. Something about that woodgrain 3m.

I saw on feet pics of the ASGs and they are amazing. I thought at first the color blocking was obnoxious but the shoe grew on me.

Originally Posted by reener

slept on CTK ans Akrons

I would never have SVSM in my size though
30t6p3b.gif

What size are you?

My top 10
1. Dunkmans
2. Fairfax- Away
3. Deion Sanders
4. White/breds
5. Akrons
6. Pennys
7. Red Carpets
8. ASG
9. Kentuckys
10. Fairfax- Home

Originally Posted by you big dummy

I wasn't a big fan of the china VII's before, but they look incredible in the photos on this page
eek.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

I could care less about the chinas when they first dropped but the pics on this page make me want a pair
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by you big dummy

I wasn't a big fan of the china VII's before, but they look incredible in the photos on this page
eek.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

I could care less about the chinas when they first dropped
but the pics on this page make me want a pair
embarassed.gif

That was 98.7% of heads felt
laugh.gif

I've always loved and wanted the chinas, been surfing ebay for the last year for a pair.. just don't want to pay upwards 200 for them :/

one day i shall overcome...

I got super lucky once I saw a pair posted on eBay. Contacted the seller ASAP and asked for a lower price via PayPal invoice, and he agreed. There are two size 8.5 DS on eBay right now for anyone interested. Bet you could have the sellers lower the prices to sub-$170 if you ask for a PayPal invoice.Btw, I have to comment on these shoes on the hardwood court. They're amazing when it comes to traction, comfort, and heel lockdown is ace. Definitely going to be playing more with these VIIs. What do you guys think about these on the court?

Back
Top Bottom