OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

fellas what is the going rate or a fair price to pay for a pair of the GREY / ORANGE TB's DS ??????? please and THANK YOU !

Mo Williams has been ballin in these the last few games
13776020410.jpg

Thanks for the responses guys. Guess ima be on the lookout for red carpets in a 10. If yous had to choose, would you get red carpets or birthday ivs?

Originally Posted by gentry187

Wore my Xmas Lebron's today. Buttery leather.
pimp.gif

under rated in my opinion, can someone please post pics with the alternate orange laces, and if its possible maybe even the dunkmans with the orange laces from these, i have been wanting to try them on my dunkmans but my boy isnt giving up his even tho he always uses the black ones like everyone else

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Anyone know where I can still get these? Aside from NT buy/sell

Unless your looking for the lows im pretty sure most outlets have dried up with the 7s.

To the other question, I would take bday 4s over red carpet 7s but thats just my opinion

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Anyone know where I can still get these? Aside from NT buy/sell

Unless your looking for the lows im pretty sure most outlets have dried up with the 7s.

To the other question, I would take bday 4s over red carpet 7s but thats just my opinion
Co-sign on the bday 4s.  Probably my favorite colorway of the 4s besides Grafs.

The bday ivs are where I was leaning. There both pretty hard to comedy in a 10 though. I could do I 10.5 but the 10 would fit perfect.

Dunkmans have gone up in prices...i can't find them for under 200 now....what was i thinking back then, i had them in mind, but passed

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Dunkmans have gone up in prices...i can't find them for under 200 now....what was i thinking back then, i had them in mind, but passed

Don't give up man, I got lucky with mine with a $155 BIN. Prices are definitely going up though, keep a sharp eye on eBay...

i LOVE the 7's.
I have the cool greys, red carpets, CTK, and Dunkmans. All paid retail or under and deadstock.

I want the all stars and I think thats all the colors I want in this shoe.

This shoe had so few colorways due to the stupid 3 versions.

at BET's Rip the Runway

Wale wearing "Akron" LeBron VII's

x999w.jpg

Wale wearing "Haters / Denver" LeBron "Chamber of Fear" Air Force 1's
999xo.jpg

999xg.jpg

2012 nike celebrity feet

Back
Top Bottom