OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

i seen the black and pinks at KIDS foot locker =)
that's the problem.
mad.gif
Hey just make your foot fit man.  Stretch the shoe out, chop off some toes.. lol

So whats up with the dunkmans? Are they still releasing on the 6th? And if so, are they releasing at footlockers and all that?

Anyone know how many ASGs, Dunkmans, and Red Carpets were produced??? Just wondering which is the most exclusive.

well no one knows the numbers on the dunkmans since they have been dropping like a quickstrike, the moment the shop gets them they are selling them, so those appear to be limited at the moment...but there is that rumor that FTL cancelled their orders for them but its not substantiated info. so who knows...i just know i got all my pairs and im done with the 7s unless they drop the HWC which i just fell in love with recently haha

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

well no one knows the numbers on the dunkmans since they have been dropping like a quickstrike, the moment the shop gets them they are selling them, so those appear to be limited at the moment...but there is that rumor that FTL cancelled their orders for them but its not substantiated info. so who knows...i just know i got all my pairs and im done with the 7s unless they drop the HWC which i just fell in love with recently haha
HWCs are sick...  In my current financial situation I hope they don't drop.  More money to throw away lol

So I'm digging the cool grey Lebrons that just dropped but don't wanna pay the $150+ price tag for em. Do you think they'll still be around in a month or so on the cheap? I havent bought a Nike sneaker in a minute, just remembered the reason why (cost too much $$$)

Originally Posted by latinplatinum69

So I'm digging the cool grey Lebrons that just dropped but don't wanna pay the $150+ price tag for em. Do you think they'll still be around in a month or so on the cheap? I havent bought a Nike sneaker in a minute, just remembered the reason why (cost too much $$$)
Well, doesn't look like prices goin down anytime soon man.  I'm sure they'll cut the price a few months from now.  Hope you're a size 15 lol

With the recent locking of twomajor threads in the Nike forum, it's becoming very clear that too manymembers are violating our rules. Instead of having to go throughhundreds of pages to weed out the violators, the threads were lockedand new ones were created in its place.

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

DONOT ADVERTISE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE. THIS BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST!

DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OFONE'S SIGNATURE TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

can we see more pics of the cool grays?
im confused about how dark the gray is...
nerd.gif

the grey is not dark at all
the materials is not leather or patent leather either

they seem like their built for outdoor hooping

joe sighting?????
nerd.gif

whats up man! long time no see...busy with work? hope all is well with you man. just wanted to say whatsup

nice akron pickup...good looks to frank too

I promise you guys I will get some pics up here ASAP of the Cool Grey's. I just got crazy busy and didn't get a chance to snap them this evening. Sorry everyone!

I guess what im asking is have all the other colors been selling out/ have any gone on sale? If not I'll just pick them up this weekend and spare myself the anguish of not getting them a few months from now.

did anyone receive there a shipping # from jimmyjazz for the red carpet or the shoes for that matter ?

Back
Top Bottom