OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

^SMH^ wow, anyway Blackcat great job like everyone else said. Got my RC in yesterday and the Dunkmans come today if the kentucky's ever comes out I am all over it.

viewfull
Just Got These in Yesterday! The Cool Grey's are
pimp.gif

It's gonna be awhile before I grab my 1st pair of VII's none of the released colorways make me wanna purchase right away.

Thanks Nike,

Exec
smile.gif

Originally Posted by gottig10

like I asked in the other thread, Anybody no of any SICK shirts that go with Dunkmans? black and lime green?
I have been looking everywhere...

I just got a plain lime green tee to rock under any black tee, as an accent color until I can find something better. Looks good.

As far as those Cool Greys are concerned, they are looking good in those pics. Hopefully they are GR, because anything besides retro Js sit around my way and I'll be able to pick those and the Black/White/Gold on the discy.

There will be reminders throughout the duration of this post for those that will inevitably say "oh, I didn't know...."

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDED IS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUT ANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT TURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

DO NOT ADVERTISE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE. THIS BAITS ALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

DO NOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THIS INCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF IT INVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLING POST!

DO NOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP" OUT ANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TO THE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

AND LASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OF ONE'S SIGNATURE TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG" REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED OR SUSPENDED.

Originally Posted by The Genesis

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

^Nice man!

I'm so stoked I just ordered my Red Carpets for $145 today! Talk about deals! =)

Needa get me those ASG's still though
Thanks, and yea thats a great price especially Months after the release.. Mind if i ask you where you got em for $145? i regret not buying another pair at 30% off when they were widely available in my store
smh.gif
ah cmon, you gotta hit those 30% off sales! lol
Got my red carpets off ebay.  i was surprised how nice the price was, since even on ebay they usually go for around $200+....  

so i updated the first post with some more info like the sku numbers in a list (not all shoes may be listed there but its something) this way its quicker to read than to scroll down pictures, unless you are like me and like to see what it looks like next to the sku.

i also added 2 links for reviews of the shoes that ive found for quick reference, just click on it and it should take you there to the corresponding page

also adjusted some of the picture sizes from the first post so that its not like a disorganized mess...some pictures couldnt be resized because it is a link to a picture which i cant change the sizing and i rather not have to download it and resize then re-upload and host the pictures

if there is any updated stuff that someone wants me to put up let me know...im trying to consolidate all info so that people dont have to keep asking for info OVER AND OVER AND OVER again.

i should put a link to google hahaha

Good Stuff Black.. this should keep the JILLION questions on WHEN DOES THIS RELEASE. See page 1. See Page 1 See Page 1.

Dag.. I didnt realize I was violating when I asked for someone to scoop. lol.. I guess Networking is now at a halt eh? Daaaaaag. lol

Back
Top Bottom