OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Dammit. I missed out on the Dunkman's. Didn't even think to look at NBA store. I payed retail + shipping for the Dunkmans... oh well.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
DarkChild21 wrote:

First Look: LeBron VII "Heroes Pack - Deion Sanders & Penny Hardaway

http://theshoegame.com/ar...ron-vii-heroes-pack.html

2hyxmhf.jpg

lol i was tryin to save money and not releasing the kentuckys, cavfanatics both HWC's the SVSM, fairfax's and this heroes pack nike has made it so easy for me not to cop anything

I Told everyone there was gonna be a Hero Pack.... no one wanted to believe me.... w/e though. next time u see a Dajon Dondo thread believe it.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by Brandon5000

f512mr.png

I have to take my hat off to Lebron's line.. These are some good looking shoes... side from one pair of 20.5.5 I never bought any sideline LBJs... these look dope tho in my opinion
..what are those?

ZOOM LBJ AMBASSADOR III
415142-001 WLF GRY/WHITE-VRSTY PRPL-ORN B

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

I Told everyone there was gonna be a Hero Pack.... no one wanted to believe me.... w/e though. next time u see a Dajon Dondo thread believe it.
homie did say that lol, i guess its because of your post count... u gotta have some type of credabilty

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

DajonDondo wrote:

homie did say that lol, i guess its because of your post count... u gotta have some type of credabilty

congrats u now have some cred.... anyways why they call it hero pack tho? Lebron's hero's?

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

f512mr.png

I have to take my hat off to Lebron's line.. These are some good looking shoes... side from one pair of 20.5.5 I never bought any sideline LBJs... these look dope tho in my opinion
..what are those?

ZOOM LBJ AMBASSADOR III

Soldier IV

smh.gif
@ the heros pack not releasing.... those deions are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

f512mr.png

..what are those?

ZOOM LBJ AMBASSADOR III

Soldier IV

smh.gif
@ the heros pack not releasing.... those deions are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
They clearly say Soldier IV on the strap...

Originally Posted by PiStOlPEtE404

Thanks to the homie Frank...now i need some red carpets bad!!...

1Love...
UPS lost my CTK's.... I can't look at these pics anymore
frown.gif

i think the heroes pack is dope. the details in the penny bron with the shock in the swoosh and pinstripe tounge goes so hard. the deions are dope as well. i like the deions more than the cavfanatics.

Clark Kents look kinda weak. I could mess with those red ones from the hero pack but no biggy if they dont release. Nike just leaking all these CW's to shift our attention from the HWC's and Cavfanatics lol.

Nice call on the discount code actually working. Just called NBAStore and the rep gave me the 15% off. $110 shipped for Dunkmans = no complaints from me. As far as those Clark Kents they're alright but I could give a damn if they ever see an actual release. Heroes Pack / HWC Pack those are a must!

Back
Top Bottom