OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

I'll be honest, I'm not impressed. I want a CAVS cw. I don't care about Deon Sanders or Penny. They had their own line of shoes. The red ones are hot though. But I need some HWC's or Fanatics. Come on NIKE. smh

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

Nasty Mane23 wrote:

Deon Sander's joints are official! Anyways the code expired

I googled another code and got a pair for $118.78 Shipped. 

whats the code???
Try this one for 15% off  EDIT:  it is the same code as above but I got it to work.  I had to enter it the second time on the page that asked for gift codes and/ or discount codes.  It worked for me that way.  The first page I entered it on said it had expired. 

CPNCBNZ7

Anyone know where to get the Cool grey, sneakerhead, citysole and pys are outta size 12. No ftl around here.

Man the Orange/Grey joints look fresh,
pimp.gif

http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e...a Volume 1/?action=view&current=eSNK_0292.jpg

GRRR had my size 13 in the cart, checked out and they over sold em. Size 13,14,15 are impossible to come by in retail...ill sit on these for a while.

cmon Wale, tie your damn shoes please... lol

Not really impressed with the Sanders/Penny cws. It's like whatevz. I need a date on those PS and/or POPs. Anyone know?

only on NT, seems like no one realizes whats hot till a rapper rocks something

Thanks to homie that posted the nba store info and fresh knicks- Cancelled my order on sneakerhead. Yall saved me $50... Thanksssssss

smh.gif
at the color of the FlyWire Panel on the Deion's.

switch that to Black Woven and we would be going...
2ihxlhl.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

only on NT, seems like no one realizes whats hot till a rapper rocks something

Thanks to homie that posted the nba store info and fresh knicks- Cancelled my order on sneakerhead. Yall saved me $50... Thanksssssss

you got it homie, gotta say good looks to the homie that put me on to the NBA STORE good looks.. scoop my 9.5 my 9 was kinda tight..

nice pic of WALE in them grey orange 7's, said it before that was the best color of that whole grey pack b.s.

and comon nike we dont want that pack

We wan't HWC's both colorways and CAVS FANATIC...

gonna keep sayin this till yall get the picture

That pack is o.k., nothing special imo. Definitely not touching some of the other unreleased colorways.

Back
Top Bottom