OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

that Heroes pack is a real real, and i mean a REAL good way to attract other consumers....
pimp.gif
jordan and penny.... c'mon now....
pimp.gif

Dear Nike,

I have already set aside money to purchase all three pairs of the Air Max Lebron VII that TY pictured.

Please don't let your money be squandered on other trivial items.

Thank You,
Antonius

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]$150 Shipped for DS VII Dunkmans a good price, so i can pull the trigger???[/color]
nerd.gif

the VII craze is dying down for me already. After the POPs I'm done. Got everything I wanted.. OTHER than the HWCs but oh well, I'm satisfied.

Bring on the VIIIs already please lol

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

nerd.gif

lebronvii_1.jpg

lebronvii_2.jpg

eek.gif

i hate this...this is pure BS
not only do i have to miss most HOH releases besides those that make it to other footlockers, but then this *%#+ here with the unreleased fire
frown.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by All Ready

although the XI inspired brons are ill i see it the opposite way

releasing those would be more of an insult to lebron

a sig shoe modeled after a more popular sig shoe from the (then) same company?
Negative Ghostrider.  This is THE Smartest thing that could happen.  Bron made an OPEN and Public Ode to Jordan himself who LOVES being LOVED... so having a Shoe Inspired by THE GOAT is seen as an Honor to MJ not a insult to Lebron.  Sadly part of the Super Hero Pack will be like Super Hero's themself.  Pure Folklore... 

If anyone can tell me that they dont think if the Jordan XI Black/Red wouldnt sell out if they were retailed twice a year.. they are crazy... Lebron could do it with THIS shoe ONCE a year and I believe it would sell out.  Imagine a Zoom version with the VIII ..... Im just saying.

Don't ya'll all go getting Bubble guts... but there will be as I've said some nice surprises for us in store.  Just imagine ..there are STILL Brons you all HAVE NOT seen yet. But I wont get into all that.  Just enjoy what Ty and I Gots have provided.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

a sig shoe modeled after a more popular sig shoe from the (then) same company?
Negative Ghostrider.  This is THE Smartest thing that could happen.  Bron made an OPEN and Public Ode to Jordan himself who LOVES being LOVED... so having a Shoe Inspired by THE GOAT is seen as an Honor to MJ not a insult to Lebron.  Sadly part of the Super Hero Pack will be like Super Hero's themself.  Pure Folklore... 

If anyone can tell me that they dont think if the Jordan XI Black/Red wouldnt sell out if they were retailed twice a year.. they are crazy... Lebron could do it with THIS shoe ONCE a year and I believe it would sell out.  Imagine a Zoom version with the VIII ..... Im just saying.

Don't ya'll all go getting Bubble guts... but there will be as I've said some nice surprises for us in store.  Just imagine ..there are STILL Brons you all HAVE NOT seen yet. But I wont get into all that.  Just enjoy what Ty and I Gots have provided.

Thank you Rock
smokin.gif

a sig shoe modeled after a more popular sig shoe from the (then) same company?\

wink.gif

On point, as usual. 
7b814187be5532951da468b414bbb43f5c3707.gif

I also don't think making LeBron X Jordan shoes is an insult. The only problem I have is they are impossible to get, again. All these hot colorway kept under wraps make me a little angry.

Originally Posted by kaczalas

All these hot colorway kept under wraps make me a little angry.
It makes me A LOT angry.
mad.gif

The Kentucky's, HWC Blue, HWC Orange, CavFanatic's, SVSM Away, Black/Red inspired Jordan XI, Black/Pink's, etc.  ALL of these deserve to be released.  I cannot believe the release of the 7 has been this way, where they are keeping back the most desired colorways.  I NEED those Kentucky's.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

It makes me A LOT angry.
mad.gif

The Kentucky's, HWC Blue, HWC Orange, CavFanatic's, SVSM Away, Black/Red inspired Jordan XI, Black/Pink's, etc.  ALL of these deserve to be released.  I cannot believe the release of the 7 has been this way, where they are keeping back the most desired colorways.  I NEED those Kentucky's.

agreed with everyword you said man.. its a shame.. nike letting the HOT colors go 2 waste..

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

It makes me A LOT angry.
mad.gif

agreed with everyword you said man.. its a shame.. nike letting the HOT colors go 2 waste..
to be honest....... im getting used to it..... all you can do is cop whats available that you like and enjoy it.

oh, i ENJOY what they have provided...but now i WANT what they have provided.
happy.gif

THANKS, ROCK!  i appreciated the insight you always give in this thread.  you give me some hope.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom