OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

There are sooooo many nice colorways that might not be released and it's such a shame
tired.gif

I need the footlocker or champs sku for the red carpets, not that 383 number

Can we not call them breds....?

and, damn. i'd loe to see more pics of those. can't say i was too excited when i saw the first pics, but as the jordan details were pointed out I became very interested.

NEED HWCs and those XI inspired numbers

Seriously though, what gives with the colourways not releasing? Surely thats what HOH is for? Why arent footlocker demanding this product?

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Ready for it
Curiosity of NTs own TY
pimp.gif

via regularolty.com

i WANT THEM ALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
devil.gif
these are the best looking shoes i have seen all year long. right now i cant think of one release so far that would top any of those if they released. nike is seriously messing up if they dont drop the hwc, svsm, or one of the others in the pic. at first i was a big critic of the lebron vii but they have now become one of my favorite shoes.

Gosh i cant stop lookin at Ty's pic
pimp.gif

Im so damn envious

anyways Heres a quick pic of my AMVIIs

Ive worn most of them... (Except for the doubles of course and the CTKs)

Retail for Half.. Discounted on the other half..

http://s857.photobucket.com/albums/ab139/Decembersown21/?action=view&current=013.jpg

Lookin back at my VIIs im satisfied and happy w/ them

BUT

Then i see all these (The 7/11s [
roll.gif
] and the Pennys and the Blue HWCs) that are so damn piff  and knowing that all those hot kicks will most likely NOT release ERKS me!

+%%% me i need those Breds...said it already but DAMN!!!!

i would almost take those over orange HWCs....almost. the PLM and NIKE need to get they sh|t together and get these out the warehouse already and into my rotation....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Yeah, just peeped on his blog.  I nearly spit out my lunch after seeing all three lined up.

Ty, let me know when you rock'em -- I'll swing down to 672 N Wells to stare at your feet....lol

Nice to see people from chicago representing. Everytime i see people posting from my city i always wish i could put a face to the user name in case i see someone on the streets. The only person i have an image of and have seen but never said what up to is flipjays. Anyhow its nice to see people from the chi doing it big and those black/red VIIs are sick.

The soles on those XI inspired VIIs look ridiculous.

The HWCs, well, nothing more need be said.

And those Penny inspired joints look great too.

Nike HAS to know what its doing, by sending those sample c/w's out, even if its just to Ty.....pics eventually (in this case, did already) surface and they end up throwing the internet into a frenzy.

We've been going crazy hoping for the HWCs and now we're gonna go crazy hoping for that XI c/w. You all know the Bo Jackson slogan, "Bo Knows"? Well, Nike knows.

They know consumers will be all over a c/w like that. If they want to make money, they should release them, because we'll buy them. It's that simple.

Well, it should be that simple, shouldn't it?

I never liked the China 7's but they're kinda growing on me..people who have them, how do they look on your feet? Does the gold look really stupid or does it work if you're wearing a simple outfit?

^^^chinas are dope i rocked with a simple outfit white polo buttondown and polo jeans turned heads all nite i thought they looked good

said a few pages back that the chinas are in my top 3 of released colors

they look real nice when casually worn and look ill in person

i got some navy/white/gold champion basketball shorts for em too,

trust me, buy them

Back
Top Bottom