OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

I have to see the Black/Red Inspired XI Lebron VII's in person before i would think of coppin..right now it's not somethin i would rush to cop imo..

tumblr_kzuubfUCm81qaf7o7.jpg
tumblr_kzuubvDmlE1qaf7o7.jpg

I think if the Flywire part of the Penny's was black, I would like them more.

As for the XI Lebrons..........

The Round Laces were a nice touch
pimp.gif

The Heroes pack sucks. The Penny's are the worst of the pack.

The only ones worth getting are the HWC and the Cav Fanatics but they'll most likely never drop.

The Bred VIIs are good for what they are but they're missing something IMO. I don't know. Nothing to go crazy over.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Nothing special bout the jordan colorway IMO

A Contrarion hmmmm... I can dig it.  I'd like to hear your opinion of which VII's meet or exceed this simple yet classic colorway?  Im always interested in hearing the different views.. ya know with some thought and meat behind it.

Almost everyone saying they love every single colorway. That aint possible. To me the good ones are red carpets, dunkmans, ctk's, asg's, mtag's, the first shoe black white varsity red, akron's.
The crap ones are china's, xmas, white varsity red, cool gray

eek.gif
pimp.gif
at Ty's new pics.  those Penny VII's look
smokin.gif
.  hopefully all three drop (penny, hwc, and the XI cw)

A Contrarion hmmmm... I can dig it.  I'd like to hear your opinion of which VII's meet or exceed this simple yet classic colorway?  Im always interested in hearing the different views.. ya know with some thought and meat behind it.
I'm in the minority here as well. I don't like the XI-esque VII's either.

You're right, it is simple and classic but the c/w is too similar to the original LeBron c/w:

2kpuvc.jpg

I get why these would sell, and I don't think that they shouldn't come out but I certainly wouldn't buy them. I own 6 pairs of the VII's now (Blk/Red/White, Red/White NFW, Blk/White/Gold, China's, Dunkman's, Akron's) and I think those are all distinct colorways. I didn't get the Navy/White pair because I think the Akron's are better. I don't see what's so great about the Red Carpets either.

I can understand the shoe coming out, it would probably sell too because of the Jordan-homage involved and due to the fact that the XI is probably the best Jordan-basketball shoe ever. I think the biggest reason I dislike this shoe is the NFW. I haven't liked any of the NFW LeBron's that have released yet with the exception of the White/Red (and that's only because they look better in pictures than in person. I sort of regret buying them.)

Those Penny VII's look gorgeousssssss. I have my heart set on the Blue HWC though (followed by the CavsFanatics), those need to come first and foremost. Not sure if I answered the question really but in short:

The colorway is similar to the original colorway and I dislike NFW.

Definitely feeling those Penny VIIs. So nice. The Jordan VIIs are crazy. Those would fly off the shelves....

Saw the black/red/white VII PS on display at Champs today. They look good. Can't wait to get a pair.

Originally Posted by Kickin it in Da Bx

I might sound like hater " I do dislike like lebron" but he needs to get off mr jordans di*k. Jordan doesn't like u kissin his !+# but he probably doesn't mind u swagger jackin his shoe for a nice check. The idea is creative no need to release it to the general public though Just gimmie the damn hardwood classic and a nice M.V.P. shoe so I can be donw with coppin shoes from this divas shoe line

1128s5t.gif

Almost everyone saying they love every single colorway. That aint possible. To me the good ones are red carpets, dunkmans, ctk's, asg's, mtag's, the first shoe black white varsity red, akron's.
The crap ones are china's, xmas, white varsity red, cool gray

I'd agree.. to love every colorway is crazy unless you are just a fan of Bron and the Colorway and ALL things Lebron.  I myself have only liked a few.  Been disappointed by whats not released.. but have LOVED the design and MANY of the unseen samples.   Not everything HoH released is all that to me. So I'd agree even with these I guess its personal preference..

And I'd agree.. the Jordan VII would NOT be the same with Flat Laces..

Rock, I def don't agree with your stance on the 7/11's

people seem to be cosigning you because they want the shoe to release

lebron already filed for the number change then they go and turn his sig shoe into a jordan?

nah, it aint adding up

pay homage to jordan for what?

he's still releasing shoes!!!

I think the 7/11's came out perfectly.
With the XI's being arguably the Best and or Popular Jordan shoe to come out of the whole line ( and probably like many of us, LBJ favorite AJ shoe), and with the LBJ VII being so similar to the XI you have to take the cues that make the XI the XI and apply it to this situation.
I think the design is clean subtle connection that pays homage to his hero the way it suppose to.

I know if I had my own shoe and I was gonna do a hero pack, I would have took cues from the XI's also.

Now the Penny edition on the other hand don't do anything for me. I was a fan of Penny, player and shoes, and I didn't see the the connection besides the Swoosh, I think those could have been a lot better along with the Prime Times.

OMG!! why the hell wouldn't they release those!?!?!? I could pass on the HWCs but those?? #+@% of here Nike! -_-

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Kickin it in Da Bx

I might sound like hater " I do dislike like lebron" but he needs to get off mr jordans di*k. Jordan doesn't like u kissin his !+# but he probably doesn't mind u swagger jackin his shoe for a nice check. The idea is creative no need to release it to the general public though Just gimmie the damn hardwood classic and a nice M.V.P. shoe so I can be donw with coppin shoes from this divas shoe line
eek.gif
 Diva's shoe line? wow.. off yourself homie

your gonna get alot of negative response, sayin something like that..

maybe diva was the wrong word how bout a big baby
3074315863_8a78a77bcb_o.jpg
 if he doesnt get what he wants he'll go cryin, show a lack of sprortsmanship or even have footage of people dunkin on him confiscated. 
But Nike really does a good job on his sneaker line i must admit 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom