OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Originally Posted by RoyalFlush

Originally Posted by Kickin it in Da Bx

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I might sound like hater " I do dislike like lebron" but he needs to get off mr jordans di*k. Jordan doesn't like u kissin his !+# but he probably doesn't mind u swagger jackin his shoe for a nice check. The idea is creative no need to release it to the general public though Just gimmie the damn hardwood classic and a nice M.V.P. shoe so I can be donw with coppin shoes from this divas shoe line
eek.gif
 Diva's shoe line? wow.. off yourself homie

your gonna get alot of negative response, sayin something like that..

maybe diva was the wrong word how bout a big baby if he doesnt get what he wants he'll go cryin, show a lack of sprortsmanship or even have footage of people dunkin on him confiscated. 
But Nike really does a good job on his sneaker line i must admit 
pimp.gif

I feel what ur sayin lebron has had his moments, but at the same time I'd take someone like lebron who hates to lose with a passion rather than a guy who could care less as long as he got his numbers. Also MJ was no saint when it came to losing we've all heard stories.
Man, Bron ain't had nothing but those moments.

Hundreds of dudes in the NBA are ultra competitive and hate to lose. Most of them stick around and give some dap when the game is over, though.
embarassed.gif

So explain to me what that has to do with the LBJ7 lol??  If yall dudes dislike Bron so much then you should really stop lurking in here or just take that mess elsewhere.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

I think the 7/11's came out perfectly.
With the XI's being arguably the Best and or Popular Jordan shoe to come out of the whole line ( and probably like many of us, LBJ favorite AJ shoe), and with the LBJ VII being so similar to the XI you have to take the cues that make the XI the XI and apply it to this situation.
I think the design is clean subtle connection that pays homage to his hero the way it suppose to.

I know if I had my own shoe and I was gonna do a hero pack, I would have took cues from the XI's also.

Now the Penny edition on the other hand don't do anything for me. I was a fan of Penny, player and shoes, and I didn't see the the connection besides the Swoosh, I think those could have been a lot better along with the Prime Times.

I believe Lebron said Penny was his favorite Basketball player growing up.

Allso EBW you definitely need to get the Black/White/Gold....So verstaile

nike-air-max-lebron-vii-whiteblack-metallic-gold-lead-350x225.jpg

And Uptempo....I've asked that same question before but nobody answered it....I think maybe of the first GRs got rushed into nproduction.

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Originally Posted by RoyalFlush

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I might sound like hater " I do dislike like lebron" but he needs to get off mr jordans di*k. Jordan doesn't like u kissin his !+# but he probably doesn't mind u swagger jackin his shoe for a nice check. The idea is creative no need to release it to the general public though Just gimmie the damn hardwood classic and a nice M.V.P. shoe so I can be donw with coppin shoes from this divas shoe line
eek.gif
 Diva's shoe line? wow.. off yourself homie

your gonna get alot of negative response, sayin something like that..

maybe diva was the wrong word how bout a big baby if he doesnt get what he wants he'll go cryin, show a lack of sprortsmanship or even have footage of people dunkin on him confiscated. 
But Nike really does a good job on his sneaker line i must admit 
pimp.gif

I feel what ur sayin lebron has had his moments, but at the same time I'd take someone like lebron who hates to lose with a passion rather than a guy who could care less as long as he got his numbers. Also MJ was no saint when it came to losing we've all heard stories.
Man, Bron ain't had nothing but those moments.

Hundreds of dudes in the NBA are ultra competitive and hate to lose. Most of them stick around and give some dap when the game is over, though.
embarassed.gif

So explain to me what that has to do with the LBJ7 lol??  If yall dudes dislike Bron so much then you should really stop lurking in here or just take that mess elsewhere.
smh.gif

Truth. We are talking sneakers here.

i agree... that the jordan heroes pack is a little too much... but they are toooo clean.

id still take kentuckys over anything though.

my second would be the deions or cavfanatics. i want the HWC but i wont be as hurt if they didnt drop as some others would.

I have NO IDEA why people are hating on that Jordan inspired VII colorway...in my eyes....that is the DOPEST colorway/execution i have seen thus far (besides the HWC)....I NEED a pair. It's just tooo clean...some people just need to hate on something

Big fan of the Penny 1.... the VII grew on me... a little.
...but i dislike the Penny VIIs quite a bit for some reason.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

>Nike HAS to know what its doing, by sending those sample c/w's out, even if its just to Ty.....p

JB have been creating forum based hype for years, why should Nike be any different.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I have NO IDEA why people are hating on that Jordan inspired VII colorway...in my eyes....that is the DOPEST colorway/execution i have seen thus far (besides the HWC)....I NEED a pair. It's just tooo clean...some people just need to hate on something
These and Red Carpets and I would be content with my VIIs...

I have to say guys as good as the VIIs are i'm a little pissed off at the way theyve released over in europe. Obviously i'm disapointed that the best colourways havent / have yet to come out, but over here (and the same is true for the kobes this year) everything with the exception of the first colourway has been HOH only and they didnt get the importnt colourways,Red Carpets, the Dunkmans, the CTK (despite being on their schedule) and the Akrons. And the stuff has sold this year as every time i've gone to order my size in something it's sold out. So at this point the only VIIs i've got are the MTAGS (via Ebay), the Chinas (from HOH) and the NFW (from shoetrends). Just think of all that money footlocker could have had as i now a bunch of guys who have wanted this shoe this year and havent been able to get it other than importing it from the states / HK

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

dont feel like looking through hella pages, but are those Black/Red joints coming out?

what up bro.. they aren't slated for a release as of yet.. if anything ill hit you with the 
PM. ight..

and Dajon, i agree with UK winnin the Chip, they should drop those if/when they win 

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

if any1 cares lebron wore a pair of ps today
lebron wore white/navy w red laces for the game today
During the game it showed him gettin treatment on his ankle in the locker room and on his right foot he was wearin a ps. he had on his normal grey sweat shorts? and a witness tee.
You sure about that homie? I'm not saying you're lying -- he may very well be getting ready for the Playoffs ...
not to mention, I've seen him change kicks a few times before/during games.

Oh, and check out the straps on these Soldier III's ... this is during warm ups for the game you were talking about.

0179222ab8d2a8de468ed461bea312f3-getty-90044153ab002_cavs_hornets.jpg

Niketown Chicago marked down their Air Max LeBron VII!!!!

Christmas $180, SALE: $99.99
White/Red $160, SALE: $89.99
All Black $160, SALE: $89.99
White/Black/Red (1st cw) $160, SALE: $89.99

Red Carpet & Black/White still $160, BOOOO........

Originally Posted by swingshot

Big fan of the Penny 1.... the VII grew on me... a little.
...but i dislike the Penny VIIs quite a bit for some reason.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

>Nike HAS to know what its doing, by sending those sample c/w's out, even if its just to Ty.....p

JB have been creating forum based hype for years, why should Nike be any different.

This... read twice.  I can tell you that anyone at Nike giving out comp kicks to ANYONE will say please dont post these UNTIL (Fill in the blank) time. Its just too easy to track back to one person where you got stuff from on Campus.. so if Ty is posting them he wasnt told NOT to...

Just take that for what it is.

Back
Top Bottom