OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

So are we playing top 7 regardless if they are dropping & regardless if you own it?  If so...

1. HWC Blue
2. HWC Orange
3. Akrons
4. SVSM (Tomas, u bastard lol)
5. CTKs
6. Dunkmans
7. Red Carpets
3 of your top 4 are on my wish list.  i have the akrons.  one of the few 7's i own.  SMH at nike for not releasing the HWC blue, HWC orange, and the SVSM aways.
smh.gif

Just got my akrons in today and I'm definitely happy with them. They take the #2 spot for me I think.
I might be done with the VII's, don't want to be. Hopefully another good colorway will drop.

I cant be the only one that thinks wearing those CTK jackets with the CTK Bron's is overkill...

Develop some style and stop rockin' pre-made outfits....

i'm thinkin that's why nike made the jackets...and all the other bron shirts...

just like Gerard's dad said, "you have to co-orrrrdinate." he got the mushroom vest to match the mushroom belt

Originally Posted by NYCBaller34

I cant be the only one that thinks wearing those CTK jackets with the CTK Bron's is overkill...

What the F does this mean?
Dude let the guy wear what he wants to wear, if he wants to match to the t let him. Some of you people cant dress or something, because if your wearing  shoes with colorways like these for the most part, u may want to match it up. (for the most part)

laugh.gif
this N_

NYCBaller - i agree.. i think its a bit much... Keep it simple
glasses.gif

But anyways

I copped the Cool Grey & White VIIs for 112
pimp.gif
cant go wrong

Also idk if its been said (Since ive been gone for a bit) but the Grey/Orange "College Pack" VIIs are NOT a eastbay exclusive... Ive seen them at my Local Footaction today

Originally Posted by gottig10

Dude let the guy where what he wants to wear, if he wants to match tot the t let him. some of you people must cant dress or something, because if your wearing  shoes with colors ways like these for the most part, u may want to match it up to the T. (for the most part)

Someone translate this to proper english for me please...

Originally Posted by gottig10

Dude let the guy where what he wants to wear, if he wants to match tot the t let him. some of you people must cant dress or something, because if your wearing  shoes with colors ways like these for the most part, u may want to match it up to the T. (for the most part)

Someone translate this to proper english for me please...
How about this. You wear what you want, and you let others wear what they want........GOT IT NOW?

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Man....This thread aint been the same to me since they rebooted it....smh
Yea man I thinks its just cause the air maxes seem to be coming to an end.
frown.gif

I was a firm believer in the Kobe Vs til I got my pair of Dunkmans. Not to add to the "beef", but damn both of these are incredible shoes. Best Lebrons since the II imo, id still kill for another pair of black/red IIs those things were indestructable

I need those fairfaxes in my life!....

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

I think so too....I think its super corny
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Anyone who wants to see the cool greys on feet check #3 on WVU on ESPN

lol.... beat me to it.  Im on the fence with the Cool Greys after seeing alot more pics last week.

i saw the Cool Greys today, and im thinking about picking them up this weekend with the 50. they look
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom