OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by derry1

the lamest thing happen to me this morning... i order a pair of dunkmans of ebay last week for retail.. waited all week to get them finally got em this morning and it was the wrong shoes... right now i cant even look at the dunkmans...what a let down
mad.gif
(if anyone on here order from ebay selle:secondtonone2009 you might be lookin at the same thing i wish you luck )

damn you must be heated
hell yeah.. let the seller know i need a refund asap jones..or the sneakers..all in all that broke my heart
frown.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

derry1 wrote:

the lamest thing happen to me this morning... i order a pair of dunkmans of ebay last week for retail.. waited all week to get them finally got em this morning and it was the wrong shoes... right now i cant even look at the dunkmans...what a let down
mad.gif
(if anyone on here order from ebay selle:secondtonone2009 you might be lookin at the same thing i wish you luck )

damn you must be heated

What shoes were they tho? I mean did you get the right size?

Originally Posted by phoenixphire

To each his own..i personally think the CTK jacket with the shoes would be nice! How is that any different from rockin the Dunkmans with the Green/Black fitted hat (which looked nice as well by the way!) SMH @ people....everybody's a critic these days....just wear what you want and be happy! If i find one, im all over it!
agreed...well put.

i received the wht/blk/gld lebron vii..in sz 12 had the sz right tho

that is real messed up. it's not like those could be mistaken for dunkmans...that is just bad business right there...
did you contact the seller contact you back yet with their explanation or what they plan on doing to resolve the issue????

Originally Posted by DNeou20

oh how i wish i could get a pair of CTKs this weekend.... lol

man bro if you are trying to cut back you need to stop frequenting the site...only leads to poor decision making...u know????

Originally Posted by cjbruns1974

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:

Originally Posted by NYCBaller34

I cant be the only one that thinks wearing those CTK jackets with the CTK Bron's is overkill...

Develop some style and stop rockin' pre-made outfits....

agreed. 100%, wouldn't catch me wearing them together..

i keep my outfit simple, but match just a lil bit

personally i would probably wear the jacket more than the shoes.  lol.  with that said its all about wearing whatever you want.  if someone else doesn't like it then they don't have to look.  you don't need someone to authorize your fit. 

fresh we know how you rock it.  one of the best fits put together was the one you did for your breast cancer lebron soldiers.  pulled that off completely.

speaking of fits...wonder when my rib cage t shirt will be here so i can wear my dunkmans. 

Thanks CJ. yea i agree wearing the jacket more than the shoes.

Call it what you want, but if I have both the shoes and the jacket, I'm gonna wear it at least once together. Yeah, its od, but you have those days when od just feels right.

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

phoenixphire wrote:

To each his own..i personally think the CTK jacket with the shoes would be nice! How is that any different from rockin the Dunkmans with the Green/Black fitted hat (which looked nice as well by the way!) SMH @ people....everybody's a critic these days....just wear what you want and be happy! If i find one, im all over it!
agreed...well put.

well put... thats what i'm sayin

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

phoenixphire wrote:

agreed...well put.

well put... thats what i'm sayin

well we pretty much know who we talking bout with the jacket...but honestly that jacket is gonna get worn @ least 5 times b4 the year is over...
the shoes @ least 10 times...im not gonna OD and wear that in the summer..it just wont make sense...but some cargos with a white tee and a VT cap will be a nice look..

its a jaclet it will be worn with the 6s and the 7s....cuz i can do that!!!
grin.gif

so i guess those who are critiquing others on what they wear never buy matching clothes for their kicks??? does it matter if its an actual shirt or jacket made to match that particular shoe? so i assume you walk out with your $100+ kicks with mismatching outfits right??? please....its not like he is wearing matching NBA patched jeans with cleveland patches all over or something similar on top of that.

everyone has to have an opinion about what others are wearing...who gives a rats ***, ive seen others who dress way worse on here.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

oh how i wish i could get a pair of CTKs this weekend.... lol

man bro if you are trying to cut back you need to stop frequenting the site...only leads to poor decision making...u know????

haha QFT!!!!! i guess visiting the site is an addiction all on its own too, so unless you can cut the habit of one you can only then cut the habit of the other.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Call it what you want, but if I have both the shoes and the jacket, I'm gonna wear it at least once together. Yeah, its od, but you have those days when od just feels right.
This...

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

so i guess those who are critiquing others on what they wear never buy matching clothes for their kicks??? does it matter if its an actual shirt or jacket made to match that particular shoe? so i assume you walk out with your $100+ kicks with mismatching outfits right??? please....its not like he is wearing matching NBA patched jeans with cleveland patches all over or something similar on top of that.

everyone has to have an opinion about what others are wearing...who gives a rats ***, ive seen others who dress way worse on here.
smile.gif

mad.gif
I read this and freaked out...but I got the shoes in today and he sent me Dunkmans.  It was probably just a mistake with your order, best of luck my man.

What'd he send you? Send it back and get what you ordered...

Anyway, just got my first couple pairs of Lebron VII's! wooo. OG colorway, check. Red Carpets, check. =)

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

these are very underrated in the lbj7 line imo.

those r sick... we'll see whats up for the 50% off this weekend... these would be my 5th pair of Lebrons tho... ughhh I just gotta focus on the CTKs. Nice pick up tho!

hah ron i know i know man... NT is such a great way to kill time though >L< esp a way to avoid studying like it was last night lol.

Via SneakerFiles.

nike-air-max-lebron-vii-7-christ-the-king-h-s-1.jpg

Back in January, we originally previewed the "Christ the King" Nike Air Max LeBron 7,and we are now receiving word that the sneaker has arrived at certainHouse of Hoops locations. Featuring a maroon upper accented by a whitetoebox, gold laces, white swoosh, gold LBJ logo on the rear, and amaroon air max bubble in the sole, this pair is definitely one of thebetter colorways of LeBron James' newest signature sneaker. Aspreviously mentioned, the Nike Air Max Lebron VII (7) - Christ the King H.S. will release on Saturday, March 13, at selected House of Hoops locations for $160.

trans.gif

nike-air-max-lebron-vii-7-christ-the-king-h-s-2.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-vii-7-christ-the-king-h-s-3.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-vii-7-christ-the-king-h-s-4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom