OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

^^Yea I've been wondering the same thing. I'd also like to see the gold CTK laces in them.

good lookin out Frank
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mad i missed black/golds on the 50
smh.gif

took a few quick pics after pickup:

With flash // Without flash--

CIMG0485.JPG
CIMG0491.JPG

gotta say, i think i found my new favorites... CTK
pimp.gif

&for those who keep saying "too much white".... it might seem that way in pictures, but trust me, CTKs = the definition of a perfect summer shoe.  that white patent leather gooooooooooes in bright sunlight.  but then again ive always been a huge fan of white based shoes.

darn, now I'm thinking I should have picked up a second pair. But I really want a pair of Fairfax, but it looks like I'm going to have a hard time picking up a pair I can wear.

hotbutter wrote:

pimp.gif

&for those who keep saying "too much white".... it might seem that way in pictures, but trust me, CTKs = the definition of a perfect summer shoe.  that white patent leather gooooooooooes in bright sunlight.  but then again ive always been a huge fan of white based shoes.

QFT, ctk's are easily my favorite. Can't wait for spring/summer to break them out.

Originally Posted by Lou39

hotbutter wrote:

pimp.gif

QFT, ctk's are easily my favorite. Can't wait for spring/summer to break them out.
CTK colorway is very impressive.

$80 Bucks couldn't pass em up. They look real nice in person I like em better than the Cool Grey and White.

just copped the blk/wht/golds in a 10.5 the 10 was a lil too snug for me...got em for 80

now off to find the ctks for a good price...anyone know where to start lookin? ive looked online but a lot of nothing comes up

ya im surprised to hear today akrons are being shipped to a local spot here...might have to swoop up a pair since they are available locally

I got to cherry hill hoh a little after 11 yesterday and the guy that helps me tells me they were sold out of the CTKs, but they had the Akrons in my size so it wasn't a completely wasted trip. Personally, I think the CTK, dunkmans, and Akrons are my top 3 colorways unless either HWC comes out. I now have the white black gold, all-stars, akrons, and black red gr, but I think I am finished with the VII unless I can find the CTKs for cheap until the VII PS comes out. I need at least two weeks to get some money up for the Zoom VIIs because I have a feeling I won't b able to say no to the white black and black red PS versions

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by gottig10

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by 2t3e1a0m9

A little late. Shirt might be to loud for some but with black cargo shorts and plus shirt was 20 bucks.

homeboy gottig is gna shayyyt himself when he sees this! been asking the same question about a matchn fit for wat seems like foREVER...

peace&love,
roll.gif
lol
naw im not feeling it that one,
I found some lil stupid +!* Call of duty mw2 shirt that goes right with it.....to bad it had to be that whack #%% game. but its all good

gottig, you seriously think MW2 is whack?? That game is one of the greatest shooters of all time! lol QFT!!!
Eastbay had a Witness tee that matched perfect a while back..might still have it...black with the green lettering.  Are the dunkmans done releasing?  Or are they gonna hit major retail shops?

Originally Posted by junebug1

I actually picked up a pair of X-Mas (12s) and returned my Cool Greys to get the 50% off today at FL. No complaints about spending $170 for 2 pairs of VIIs...plus my man J3D10 came through with a clutch pick up of CTKs. So 3 pairs today means it was a good day for my VII collection!
edit: Now I just need my boy Manny to come through tonight and it just might turn out to be the best Saturday in a while.

and Manny came thru with the win!

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

$80 Bucks couldn't pass em up. They look real nice in person I like em better than the Cool Grey and White.

Nice, real nice cats gonna be made when these are gone. 

Back
Top Bottom