OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Those pics are
smokin.gif

Im definitely getting 2 purrr

Still some Red Carpets available at the Champs in Parmatown Mall in Parma Ohio. (They had a sz 12 on Sunday) Also, did a SKU search at Footlocker today and tracked down a pair of Akrons that were in Columbus, OH, should be in my hands in a few days. I have been reading NT for awhile, just haven't posted. I appreciate everybody's info and pics that they post.

I need to drive to the nearest Champs (about 1hr 20 mins away) and ask them for those red carpets.

Originally Posted by USAB WARRIORS

Hey just wondering, how do those fit? true to size? Initial impressions? Thanks.
they fit true to size. they are lighter than the am vii's and more comfortable especially around the heel. the absence of the inner heel tab on the ps' is also a plus.
needless to say, the zoom feels better than the stiffer air max unit. they don't feel so flat on the ground and have more roll on the sides as well. the am's made me feel high off the ground while these sit at a decent height. the toe box fits the same. the ps' don't feel as tight along the eyelets because there's less material there which feels more comfortable as well.
overall i prefer the comfort, fit, height and weight of the ps' over the am's.

^Much mahaloz for the info on the PS' Freezy...

Anyway, I just bought some SICK shirts for my Red Carpets and Dunkmans. I'll post up asap. You guys gonna love it 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Still not sway on the PS's

laugh.gif
 Why not?.....The man basically said it improved upon everything the Air max version was missing. The only thing I can think of is the visual of the air bubble.

^^^^ALso I think the logo is saying PS on it.

I think Kickaddicted is talking bout the just "L7", not the PS part. Turn it counter clockwise, looks like a "6"... Creative thought, but doubt it. Good eyes though =) I didn't even notice that lol

Freezy, "brah"? you from Oahu man? haha

Originally Posted by mdalakas

Still some Red Carpets available at the Champs in Parmatown Mall in Parma Ohio. (They had a sz 12 on Sunday) Also, did a SKU search at Footlocker today and tracked down a pair of Akrons that were in Columbus, OH, should be in my hands in a few days. I have been reading NT for awhile, just haven't posted. I appreciate everybody's info and pics that they post.

they have the Akron Lebron VII's at a footlocker in Dayton, OH too, I was just there last night.

any chance you can check the CTK VII's for me? or if they can be ordered in the system from other footlockers? That was a pleasant surprise last night

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

they have the Akron Lebron VII's at a footlocker in Dayton, OH too, I was just there last night.

any chance you can check the CTK VII's for me? or if they can be ordered in the system from other footlockers? That was a pleasant surprise last night

I will check on that for sure, I would love to get my hands on those too.

blackcat23mj
.you lurkers are like piranhas...yet dont say a peep.
indifferent.gif
lurkers annoy me, im like if you frequent the thread why not just be part of it and contribute or something. smh

I hate when these dudes pm me and ask me where a spot is at.  I usually ignore it. 

Those PS's suck balls! I want more regular season colourways! And why has the lord not blessed HOH London with the CTKs still! (Yeah I'm salty
mad.gif
)

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

I will check on that for sure, I would love to get my hands on those too.
ok thanks. You know how they determine what footlockers start getting HOH leftovers and when? do we get them because there isn't a HOH anywhere near us/popular store? I'm just curious how that works. I know last year that footlocker got a lot of HOH leftovers/exclusives, and now they're getting more "premium products" for lack of a better term, such as the recent foamposites which they never carried before.

it doesn't matter much I'll just benefit from it, but they didn't know when I asked last night

Akrons are starting to show up at regular Footlockers?

If so I gotta stop by there after work.  I tried to stock locate them twice already and both times was rejected.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom