OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Ty, you gotta show the sole of the black/reds....
smile.gif

BP!!!! haha man where have you been?? so quiet with you gone haha

yea those XI inspired ones are nice...even has the round laces.

Originally Posted by solidsnake

Those PS's suck balls! I want more regular season colourways! And why has the lord not blessed HOH London with the CTKs still! (Yeah I'm salty
mad.gif
)
yeah, don't like the PS.  i really want those air max7 kentucky's, both HWC's, and CavFanatics.  i'm disappointed it's switching to the PS.  no thanks, i will pass on all of them.

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Yeah, just peeped on his blog.  I nearly spit out my lunch after seeing all three lined up.

Ty, let me know when you rock'em -- I'll swing down to 672 N Wells to stare at your feet....lol

i hadn't paid retail for a pair of shoes in years, and then the 1st colorway of the vii's dropped...

...now im dying to shell out 160 for more colorways.

black/red and hwc's look
pimp.gif

Gotta see more pics of that black red pair. NFW looks so good on them. Please release!!

U Guys are too much lol....(she is in the big breast appreciation thread)finally someone releases a pic of the HWC! Damn at all three pairs!!!
Come on Nike stop playing!!!!!!!!! Someone had posted that HWC would release in April I can't remember
if it was this thread or the one that got locked! Thanks for the pix LonelyboySole and TY!

that pic proves the potential this shoe HAD.....thankfully im a kobe fan or id be upset w the choice to release the crappy versions of lebrons.  i dont even like lebron like that, and id buy cavsfanatics, blk/red xi inspired, both hwc, deions....all UNRELEASED

eek.gif
That bred colorway should have been the first colorway to drop as a GR just like the IIs and IVs

lol @ everyone goin all crazy for those unreleased cws. They are SICK...

On another note, there's a size 9.5 and 10 pair of PS' fs on ebay =)

Originally Posted by metallic

U Guys are too much lol....(she is in the big breast appreciation thread)finally someone releases a pic of the HWC! Damn at all three pairs!!!
Come on Nike stop playing!!!!!!!!! Someone had posted that HWC would release in April I can't remember
if it was this thread or the one that got locked! Thanks for the pix LonelyboySole and TY!
BIG BREAST APPRECIATION THREAD!? *grabs the Lotion*

Back
Top Bottom