OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

i'm seriously happy for the people lucky enough to get those HWC orange and HWC blue. what really burns me up is that Nike held back some of THE BEST colorways of this design. HWC blue, HWC orange, kentucky, CavFanatic, SVSM "aways". way to mess up a good thing for lebron fans, Nike. you dummies.
mad.gif

give me deions pleaseeeeeeeeeee, Ill pay...why doesnt nike want my $160 x 6 = $960

deion, svsm, blue hwc, orange hwc, cavsfanatics, and jordan xi inspired ....and possibly some multiples

and you can keep the penny pair, not a good look imo

WOW.. that got kickz dude just killed it
pimp.gif
  Wish I had ALL of those. 

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Damn I gotta admit after seeing those orange close up... its the speckles mannn

Most GRs can be found for 89-109, good time to pick those up I guess

Nike why release 16 colorways then hold back on like 4 more, c'mon son

Tryin to figure out which colorway bron is gonna wear for easter...only color that somewhat looks like an easter shoe is the ASG IMO...I know thats what I'm breaking out for today...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by authenticguaranteed

Tryin to figure out which colorway bron is gonna wear for easter...only color that somewhat looks like an easter shoe is the ASG IMO...I know thats what I'm breaking out for today...
pimp.gif

I have been wondering the same thing..I say he wears the RC's one more time.  Probably will be the white, black, gold ones though.

seeing more and more shoes leak out im gonna hold out hope. like it was said before if they are showing up its cause someone gave them the ok. 
11hfpft.jpg

Those blue joints are nice, but ok.. thier no way they are touching the orange

the blue pair should have had the blue bottom just like the orange.. and keep the air bubble orange.. or did the same thing as the orange, but in blue..

Hopefully they drop, and cavs fanatics.. its a shame man

2ed2673427e397af856b2c1d32a8dd3fd22defdd.pjpg

They gave these Lebron Bobbleheads out in December on HWC night.  He is wearing the blue HWC VII's, and they look pretty good!  I want the real ones bad!

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

OMG at those Deions..he's my favorite football player ever so u kno I have to have those!!

Yup my favorite part is the insole.  Not on the cavfanatics level but still fire.
pimp.gif

2woykpf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom