OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

this wouldn't surprise me...

and watch they will be House of Hype or city exclusive, small numbers blah blah. funny thing is if any of those haters on yahoo are shoeheads they will hunt em down lol.

Got some ctk's the other day, want the lows and I am done unless they throw out those 7/11. but they will be chicago's shoe and will have rape prices attached. might as well wait for the 8 to show itself.

Originally Posted by playaproved

Does any one know if the AM lows are dropping on Eastbay?
We just received a shipment in last night for the Nike LeBron Air Max VII Low - Men's in White/White  (12230100).  This shoe should appear on our website soon.  Otherwise you can call our toll-free order line at 1-800-826-2205 to place an order over the phone for them now, if you want them.

EastbayRep - Ray

If the rumor is true and the HWCs drop for NYC....
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

My first pair of 7 has to be the PS. My favorite cw of PS by far. Trying to cop the phantom black AM 7 as well. And maybe the Red Carpets if I'm lucky.

dsc0495.jpg

from what I've been reading there is 0% chance there will be any Special Edition VIIs for this "tour" Bron is about to embark on...which is unfortunate cause to me it felt like the best way for Nike to redeem themselves and actually get some of the limited CWs out there.

Isn't the "Lebron Tour" shoes basically the "Rumors Pack" made for the lows??

Clippers, Knicks, Nets and Browns?

26162_384307060235_633780235_5377818_5187196_n.jpg

Nike needs to bring back Wise, Kid, Business ,and Athlete Lebron. Nike not releasing any Muppets to the public.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

whats good guys, i dont have twitter, but do Nike have any way of contacting them letting them know we want HWC?

co sign

No FA shoes for LBJ; Tour still in play
11:52
AM ET
LeBron James | Cavaliers Top Email

UPDATE: From Darren Rovell of CNBC on Twitter: "Nike: 'We will not be making LeBron shoe for ANY free agent market visit.'"

So while it's still quite possible LeBron will embark on this proposed tour, the Nike shoes don't appear to be a part of the plan.

--
A source tells Sam Amick of FanHouse that LeBron James will begin his free-agent tour in New York to speak with the Knicks. He will follow that with a stop to meet with the Nets and then it is on to Chicago. If the tour goes well as far as the public is concerned he'll continue on to Miami and Los Angeles.

According to Amick, James is talking with Nike about having them "create a new shoe for every visit along his free agent path starting July 1. The shoes would have the date of the visit printed."

James' last stop on the tour will be Cleveland, and the source believes that James will eventually re-sign with the Cavs.

Though this report by Amick takes a harsh tone that thrashes James' supposed appetite for attention, it's out there, so we've reflected it here.

It's hard to read too much into him heading to New York first as far as the Knicks' potential chances of landing him. If James is looking to start off with a bang on this "tour," New York's quest for LeBron certainly has the most hype surrounding it, so it makes sense to start off there.

TrueHoop's Henry Abbott
Free agency important to Nike
"Two people with insight into the inner workings of the basketball shoe industry point out that Nike has as many dollars at stake in 2010 NBA free agency as anybody, and it's not exactly in the way you might expect. There has long been a suggestion that a player like James would be more valuable to Nike in a major market like New York. Insiders suggest that a more important outcome for Nike may be to see James -- in whom the swoosh has invested close to $100 million -- wind up on a team where he can solidify his reputation with championships."

ESPN INSIDER

great post Brandon3000. Im willing to bet that there will be no more LBam 7's. It hurts me to say it, but I think its a wrap. Happy pe hunting on the internet fellas.

It's the beginning for me.
smile.gif
White/navy PS yesterday and today picked up the Dunkman for $160 but very slightly used(sprayed inside with febreze lol).
dsc0496s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom