OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by bigsupa

DID ANYONE GET ANY NEWS ON NIKE "SUPPOSEABLY" MAKING NEW SHOES FOR HIS CITY TOURS WHEN HE VISITS THE CITY'S HE WILL CONSIDER LIKE NY, MIA, CHI AND LA? I HEARD IT ON ESPN...A NEW SHOE FOR EACH CITY....WITH THE RESPECTABLE COLORS OF THAT CITY'S TEAM....

SO WE MAY GET A BLUE HWC TYPE SHOE IN NY AFTER ALL....

CROSSING FINGERS!
nahh, they said they werent, plus it would be the HWC lebron vii lows we've seen

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Nothing new over here...
laugh.gif

Wow
laugh.gif

Didn't notice that at all. But yeah, two people want to sell me a pair of the shoes for 100(VNDS conditon) or 105(DS condition).

Deciding on whether or not to buy them or keep my money for some Powder/Uni Blue Jordan 9s.

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

Wow
laugh.gif

Didn't notice that at all. But yeah, two people want to sell me a pair of the shoes for 100(VNDS conditon) or 105(DS condition).

Deciding on whether or not to buy them or keep my money for some Powder/Uni Blue Jordan 9s.

Pick up the Xmas

I don't get why people come into threads to say they are thinking about buying so and so for x amount of dollars??

Are we supposed to say ok? Buy it? Don't buy it?

DID ANYONE GET ANY NEWS ON NIKE "SUPPOSEABLY" MAKING NEW SHOES FOR HIS CITY TOURS WHEN HE VISITS THE CITY'S HE WILL CONSIDER LIKE NY, MIA, CHI AND LA? I HEARD IT ON ESPN...A NEW SHOE FOR EACH CITY....WITH THE RESPECTABLE COLORS OF THAT CITY'S TEAM....

CROSSING FINGERS!

i know for 100% fact that i NYK colorway is dropping for the Air Max Lebron VIII In November. So this could be true.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

CROSSING FINGERS!

i know for 100% fact that i NYK colorway is dropping for the Air Max Lebron VIII In November. So this could be true.

So your saying the HWC is droping ? How do you know did the GODS tell ya ?

^^ lol no way in heeeeeeeee--ll bron teams up with wade.

but i assumed so much. nike deciding to save the HWC colorway for the VIII.

create crazy hype with HWC advertising this year. then come out with a similar "Air Max" VIII, and drop HWC colorway to start with a bang.

Originally Posted by ny kickz

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

CROSSING FINGERS!

So your saying the HWC is droping ? How do you know did the GODS tell ya ?
november??? thats a long time to wait

yall did realize he said the lebron VIII up there right and not the VII... do we have real pics of the VIII yet?

It could be the vii's or viii's dont matter to me, i just want the colorway, shoots i get the knicks colorway in lows if they drop. But i have a gud feelin bout the viii's, i think they're gonna be fire.

still thinking about getting the AM VII lows.. low top 360 air max basketball shoes -- somthin' new.. never done before..

Back
Top Bottom