OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by YurCoffinOrMine

has anyone picked up a pair of the dunkman lows... id like to see how they look on..kinda feelin the lows
Try WDYT, somebody wore a pair in there, forget who.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

are the dunkman lows supposed to be limited at all? Dude on ebay saying only 100 pairs releases SMH
They're not that limited. NT still has a FSR and I saw them at Finishline also.
BTW, I get a squeaking sound when I walk from the metal "V" eyelets and the patent leather on the tongue rubbing together. Is there a way to prevent it?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

LeBron is going to the Knicks, and Nike will release the Lebron VII's in Knicks colors

I cant wait for him to sign with us!  HWC is coming

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

are the dunkman lows supposed to be limited at all? Dude on ebay saying only 100 pairs releases SMH

I know the seller you're talking about, I've read his descriptions many times, that guy always says shoes are limited to 100, no matter what they really are, even when they're GRs.

I wore my 'dunkman' lows twice already, really like them and the most comfortable am lebron I've worn... I'll snap some pics for you guys tomorrow, def not limited to 100 pairs either!

nike needs to release this shirt!

49026311c30f7523e78f265e427e3ea0242b7944_r.jpg

^yeah that shirt is ill it maybe in the lebron VIII collection cuz NSW was talkin about its there shirt on twitter earlier

I am a BIG heat fan & wished he had signed with the Knicks! Simplky b/c the other possible team would have given us the same tired colors of his kicks! Back to the red, blk, & wht base!

^can somebody ban this guy?

as for me this might be my last Lebron Sig. I am greatly disappointed wit him going to MIA.

His legacy just went pfffttt.........

That shirt above has the old LJ23 logo on the bottom. Unless it's just a test tee I don't think were going to see it.

As for people being disappointed with lebrons choice in where he shoots next year. I can see people being disapproving, but the man tried doing all he could for 7 years with little to no assistance from upper management in Cleveland ( I don't want to hear that he had Mo and Shaq. Mo was a polished turd before Cleveland, and Shaq was about 4 years too late)

I thought it was funny how Bosh said he was going to where ever Lebron was going - and sure enough, he mysteriously negoitiated a fast contract before 'lebron supposely decided'

Originally Posted by lbj19

^can somebody ban this guy?

as for me this might be my last Lebron Sig. I am greatly disappointed wit him going to MIA.

His legacy just went pfffttt........

There is no body in the league I hate more than D. Wade and for Lebron to go pursue championships with him is just 
mad.gif
smh.gif

The VII may very well be my last sig as well and am contemplating selling my lbj collection. 

boo hoo...i only liked Bron in Cleveland...time to jump back off the bandwagon for you people. sell me your kicks as long as you wipe that salt from your attitude of em.

seriously tho, i dont blame him one bit, and when the cavs banked on "HOME" i knew what was gonna happen...please stay with this average at best team, we wont even try and make moves for you. nope. peace.

with that said...cant wait for all the yellow/red shoes coming out in a couple months....time to start making A LOT of room in my closet, and i guess that #6 will look great next to my Mashburn and timmy hardaway jerseys

a lot of you on this forum need to come out of your closets, stop staring at your kicks and learn to read more than what ESPN tells you. LBJ 100% ran the Cavs front office and anyone who thinks differently is straight up ******ed. you can talk all the #%+! you want, but the facts are the facts. Gilbert needs to take responsibility and accountability for letting it happen that way point is they catered to the "King". He asked for each piece that organization provided him, and he got it on a silver platter and when it doesn't work out does James say 1 word about his failures, nope, does he take any responsibility, hell no...that gets passed on to Mike Brown and Danny Ferry and Dan Gilbert. The Cavs front office are responsible for one thing and one thing only - enabling this behavior season after season. If LBJ wanted to stay in CLE and was just holding out for a #2 then all he had to do was resign early and the Cavs could have spent weeks putting sign and trade packages together. Instead nobody wants to commit because he won't commit. 
I'm surprised that any of you will continue to support LBJs GARBAGE Sig Collection (no reflection on Petrie) not only because of James' character being total #%+! and having his legacy become fractionalized by admitting he can't do #%+! on his own, but most importantly because Nike has treated all Bron sneakerheads like worthless sacks of #%+! by throwing us a bone here and there and saving all the truly good stuff for their 'special' customers that DONT PAY A @#$#*@$ PENNY for their kicks. I guess I shouldn't be surprised though since Queen James just #%+! on every last person whom supported and promoted him since before he had hair on his balls. The only good thing Nike did was stay FAR FAR FAR away from The Mistake/Decision last night.

Anyone who has a damn thing to say about this I'll respond in advance. Kiss my $@$ and be careful not to break your legs jumping on and off bandwagons for the rest of your lives. You along with LeBron obviously don't know anything about Loyalty. 

Back
Top Bottom