Originally Posted by dmxgod

I really like these..

Full Length air sole
pimp.gif

fortunately you're mistaken...
985-495249-d.jpg

we'll get max air with zoom hopefully

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

if they go with something like this basket weave instead of the flywire....much better. these actually look pretty
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

little different but i like em. A lot. like that patent streak through the mid and a mesh inner sock lining.

These r much better than the blk flywire pair. They prolly grow on me the more I see them.

^i like
eek.gif

might have to check these out if that is indeed the vii's.they look dumb comfy.i'd take that upper over flywire *cough gimmick*

Overall.....Not a bad looking shoe. The Medial is terrible though. The aesthetics don't go fluidly together.

I agree leave the fly wire out . Pretty average looking.

Why don't they advance Lebron's shoes. Give him some new Technology like they would for Kobe and Jordan. Since the beginning of his line it's beenthe same leather upper, some air technology, foamposite, multiple color ways. This guy is going to be the greatest in his generation why not give his shoessomething to be remembered for.

So is this still zoom air or did they give him a full length air bag?

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

The fakes look EXACTLY like one of the two samples I saw. The pair I saw did not have the LJ23 logo screen printed or the swoosh, other than that they are EXACTLY like them. The Flywire looks not much different, just replace the basket weave material with Flywire. The shoe is the lightest of the LeBron line. Mark my words...again.....this will be THE hate it or love it Lebron shoe or as I call it, "the Kobe 3 of the Lebron line." Regardless, Nike again slipped up and let some one get a view of the VII's before they should have in a factory and bam, fakes
hate it or love it eh? if nike STOPPED slapping patent on everything...personally though, if they did it up with a Carbon Fiberprint....wow....imagine a whole GR shoe with carbon fiber print, like fp1, or that solo flight....it would be so official....

why am i always dissapointed with the outsoles of the lebron shoes? i mean the 4 was the best with the free like seperation/super duper use of carbon

but the 5/6/7? pewwwwww no thanks

^ Exactly - another weak outsole on these...That's the only part I'm really disapointed with.

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

if they go with something like this basket weave instead of the flywire....much better. these actually look pretty
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

little different but i like em. A lot. like that patent streak through the mid and a mesh inner sock lining.

These r much better than the blk flywire pair. They prolly grow on me the more I see them.

the look pretty dope
smile.gif

The fakes look pretty nice.....I'm sure the real ones won't disappoint.

Everyone hated on the VIs and they probably sold the best out of the LeBron series.

Wanna see a White/Blue or White/Red pair......paging BP
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the look pretty dope
smile.gif

on the real, they can probably do some sick stuff in that made-for-decoration patch where the LJ23 logo is...a canvas if you will...something likea 2?

the outsole looks like the zoom power one as well...not my favorite but whatever....im happy with this....
pimp.gif
again...please make it now!

As always, I must see the shoe in person to make the analysis. Shoe looks bulky to say the least, but once they make a clean colorway everyone will want tocop.

Lebrons always look like boots to me. Very heavy as well - which has always deterred me. I stopped at the Lebron II's

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These are beautiful. I'm in love.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jordanz4sale

Lebrons always look like boots to me. Very heavy as well - which has always deterred me. I stopped at the Lebron II's

The VIs r about the same weight as the hyperdunks and the ZS3's r lighter...... the Vs werent heavy either.

There ok. Hopefully they will tweak them a bit before the actual release. There not bad for 100 bucks though...

Back
Top Bottom