OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

I love the "L" "J" touch at the heel, like his tat...Alpha did a great job, I love them...

Yeah, Rock. The fakes are getting to the point that they are almost indiscernable from the real thing. Looks like they have nailed flywire which is kindasurprising. Either they are using better, more knowledgeable factories, or the workers are learning. Crazy. These look good IMO. Too much product for me...toomuch air, but I'm glad it's not a "casual" shoe designed as a canvas for material and graphic stories. Straight ballin shoe!

nike-zoom-lebron-7-dunkman-01.jpg

SneakerNews.com >>

Vocal...well from my experience and insight.. its not like Brand new folks off the street are making the fakes... its workers who have experience making theauthentic ones....and this could even as in the past be done in some of the same factories as the real ones...

Look at Stiching.. and the fabrication of materials.. these aren't just make shift machines being used...

So are those new sneakernews pics the real deal or fakes as well??? Despite the possibility of them being counterfeits, they are looking REAL hot.

The flywire version actually makes the shoe a lot more appealing. Also, those fakes look spot on, couldn't see any discernible construction problems oranything. Makes me wonder if I should even purchase from ebay from now on.

Im telling yall. the 7's will BE FIRE...
pimp.gif

I CANT wait... imagine a SVSM colorway or CTK

OMG.. i told yall

7's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 6's

and the 6's took me a whilte to like

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Im telling yall. the 7's will BE FIRE...
pimp.gif

I CANT wait... imagine a SVSM colorway or CTK

OMG.. i told yall

and the 6's took me a whilte to like
like you were working and NIKE and dropped all this inf on us? LOL

thanks...

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

OMG.. i told yall

Fresh you know I'm down witcha' homie, but no need to beast so early ... for all we know they'll scrap this a month before rd.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom