OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Is it safe to say that the worst colorway of these so far is the MTAG's?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
wait whaaaaa? to me, the worst colorway is easily the white/navys for general releases......MTAGs are nice......

I had high hopes for the red carpets and when I opened the box today, they exceeded what I was expecting. I love them.
The only thing I don't like about them is the nickname.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

i'm inclined to say the chinas but they're ayt
same here ....... Chinas < White/black/red < Red Carpets < MTAGs < White/Navy < Cool Greys
grin.gif

I love that the China's are being slept on. They are truly not appreciated unless you own a pair. The subtle understatedgenius of that colorway is lost by just looking at it on a screen or just seeing them in the store. I for one thought they were overrated at first.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

I love that the China's are being slept on. They are truly not appreciated unless you own a pair. The subtle understated genius of that colorway is lost by just looking at it on a screen or just seeing them in the store. I for one thought they were overrated at first.
QFT. I went to hoh intending just to get the GR colorway when they dropped. I wasn't really feeling the pics of the Chinas that I had seen. But when I saw them in person it was a pleasent surprise. Good attention to detail and a very underrated colorway imo.

Originally Posted by Physicx

please excuse my ignorance, what the hell are the mtag's?

mtag= More Than A Game, green and white colorway that was limited to certain cities.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Is it safe to say that the worst colorway of these so far is the MTAG's?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
wait whaaaaa? to me, the worst colorway is easily the white/navys for general releases......MTAGs are nice......

sir ur wilding....thee GRs are the best colorway that p/l is sick MTAGs are pure trash

Back
Top Bottom