OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

^Eh. Theyre alright. i dont Dislike em not worth retail. if i found a steal on em i would cop. But honestly all the colorways have been dope so far.. that justthe least dopest imo lol.
pimp.gif
wink.gif

Red carpets and the gr's are 1 and 2 respectively. The other 3 can fight it out, I don't care as long as I got the 2 pairs I needed
happy.gif

Red carpets > white/navys > MTAGs > Chinas > white/black/reds

The red carpets and the navys are the only 2 that I really, really liked at first sight.

The Chinas only look good in under the right light. The gold can look either really good or really crappy.

And the MTAGs look good now, but once that patent yellows, it's over.

so much hate on Chinas I see.
for those doubting them, once you have them in hand you'll see why they are one of the best colorways.

as for me
Red Carpets > MTAGs > Chinas > White/red/black > White/navy

So the 12/3 launch date is no more? I still want another pair. The Space Jam XI's are becoming an after thought.

As for me
Red Carpets > White red black / Chinas > White/navy > MTAGs
All the CW's work with the shoe but I wouldn't wear the MTAGs so they're last
Looking foward to a CTK colorway.

if we are basing it on casual appearance the white and navy are the best, look very nice with jeans and the all black would be the second best.

^^ shoes do look like they have the patent white.. good or bad? ilike them with, but they could get yellow ovrtime

is it just me or the lebron thread slowed down to a turtle wad?? lol aint nooooooooooooooooooo-body come in here no more lol

Back
Top Bottom