OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

roll.gif
@ no wearability....

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Originally Posted by chatta718

Dudes sleepin on the GRs..... The red carpets are ok...but its no wearability in the shoe..the red laces look corny....the patent brings out the shoe a lot more.....
you soundin too foolish right now

agreed... he doesn't know that you dont have to wear red laces, not every shoe need patent also.. im a person that loves patent, but i think these loose GREAT the way they are

imma big patent fan as well. and the red carpets are hot! and smh at no wearability
roll.gif

Dudes sleepin on the GRs..... The red carpets are ok...but its no wearability in the shoe..the red laces look corny....the patent brings out the shoe a lot more.....

agreed... he doesn't know that you dont have to wear red laces, not every shoe need patent also.. im a person that loves patent, but i think these loose GREAT the way they are
Lol.
Not everyone is gonna like the Red Carpets Fresh...
I don't like them, but I don't think they're UGLY or not WEARABLE..
just don't appeal to me, they're a nice shoe, just not for me.

wht/blk/gold n the blk/gold is looking great too~
hmm dont need to hestitate to pick up the VIIs yet~ hoho

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

240-250 for those?
roll.gif

last time i checked they were ranging for about that much. ive been seeing prices even between 240- 270
oh word? i hope people know they can get them from rmkstore or kixfiles for only like 210-220 shipped....imo, they're not worth that much atall.....the most i'd ever pay for them is retail + shipping.

^^ hope majority of ppl feel thee same way u do on r.d... if they do im gna stock up on these BIG TIME!! first shoe to do so, at least 2 puuuuuuuurrrrrrrs

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

imma big patent fan as well. and the red carpets are hot! and smh at no wearability
roll.gif

lol yeah i actually typed that...lol thats my lingo..dudes sounding real crazy in this thread like I DONT KNOW that u dont have to wear the laces...but isntthat the purpose to have them with the shoe...im sorry im not one of those that only like HOH releases...I just think theyre corny and thats all im not the 1stand not the last sorry yall..

[h1]Nike Air Max LeBronVII (7) Phantom Final Retail Version | Detailed Look[/h1]
15ckl5u.jpg

The Phantom Nike Air Max LeBron VII is officially set to release a month from today. I posted detailed pics of Phantom VIIs earlier but the [VIIs pictured in that original post], were actually samples and not the final retail version. The final Phantom Nike Air Max LeBron VII features the same Black leather and Black nubuck combo but instead of the tonal accenting found on the sample, the finals feature Gold accenting at the upper eyelet, LeBron logos, lace plates, lace tips, and the circular logo on the outsole.

The Phantom Nike Air Max LeBron VII is set to release on 12/17.

2iqenmb.jpg

awxlpt.jpg

bjg8wz.jpg

16k25fn.jpg

2diht7m.jpg

v6ntkp.jpg

ekgxag.jpg

2dmibes.jpg

15ckl5u.jpg

Phantom looks mean! but we know all Lebrons hit outlets, 160 is not chump change!

BTW where is the info coming from that Red Carpets are gonna drop again in DEC with a release date. Everyone I have asked saids these are limited quickstrikes,and thas it??? I feel like im waiting for a day that will never come.

not my style, always been more of a fan of white-based shoes than black and never been a fan of all black. best part of the shoe is the hologram on the bottom.

i like the phantom's, they might be the second pair of

VII's i pick up. besides Red Carpets

.......not at retail tho

Back
Top Bottom