OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by scf2009

red carpets are overrated yeah i said it its true
Shut your foolish mouth. These are beautiful shoes and pretty comfortable to me, I don't know what you guys don't see in the red carpets

Not everyone is going to like the Red Carpets... Y'all need to realize that. I think they're the best lebrons in A WHILE....

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Originally Posted by scf2009

red carpets are overrated yeah i said it its true
Shut your foolish mouth. These are beautiful shoes and pretty comfortable to me, I don't know what you guys don't see in the red carpets

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaas
roll.gif
but really though these are classics imo... one of those shoes where u double, triple up if you can on r.d. thats saying something when i usually only get 1pair of any particular sneak. but shoutout to "only MJ's" for helping w/ my pair. waitin for you to post pics.. or just ship out tmrow!! lolseriously cant wait, air bubble looks luuuucious
smokin.gif

MAn....I see what they are doing with the Air Jordan 2010 from a performance aspect and as a primarilyLebron signature shoe supporter I am JEALOUS!!!!! Say what you want about the styling of it (which they said about the XX3's until it actually came out)but the performance potential of them is off the charts. Outriggers, Dub-stack bottom loaded Zoom Air, herringbone pods with flex grooves built-in. While theAir Max in the Lebron 7's are more responsive than most other implementations of Air Max...they still aren't messing with Zoom. Yeah yeah, Lebron hassaid it himself that he really loves the VII's but check out his career up until this point...seems like he was doing just fine "Zoomin" along.They say they have the Lebron 8's already wrapped up, so I can only wish for something like that for the IX's.

From Counterkick's site via a thread in the Jordan section:
air-jordan-2010-product-details-counterkicks-6.jpg

air-jordan-2010-product-details-counterkicks-7.jpg

I can't wait to test the bottom loaded Zoom Air double stacked at the heel. Sounds delicious
happy.gif

so my man calls me last night and says "Yo, some one returned two pairs of red carpets, im about to pick them up." im like where you get them.. hesays 34th, its a 8.5 & 9. I wonder who would return red carpets... crazy

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaas
roll.gif
but really though these are classics imo... one of those shoes where u double, triple up if you can on r.d. thats saying something when i usually only get 1 pair of any particular sneak. but shoutout to "only MJ's" for helping w/ my pair. waitin for you to post pics.. or just ship out tmrow!! lol seriously cant wait, air bubble looks luuuucious
smokin.gif

Glad to see you got a hold of some. Sorry I couldnt be more help.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

All Star's

You ticked me off with this one BP..
laugh.gif
mad.gif

I mean just throw a star on it why dont you and twist and turn it all in my chest!!!
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

so my man calls me last night and says "Yo, some one returned two pairs of red carpets, im about to pick them up." im like where you get them.. he says 34th, its a 8.5 & 9. I wonder who would return red carpets... crazy
those resellers who suddenly realized they weren't gonna make too much off of it. those people who just pick up whatever sizes left andresells them on ebay.
indifferent.gif

so my man calls me last night and says "Yo, some one returned two pairs of red carpets, im about to pick them up." im like where you get them.. he says 34th, its a 8.5 & 9. I wonder who would return red carpets... crazy

wonder who did this?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

wonder who did this?

someone who's eBay auctions didnt quite pan out...or who didnt anticipate on there being more released.

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

wonder who did this?

someone who's eBay auctions didnt quite pan out...or who didnt anticipate on there being more released.

I dont know who did it. but my man picked both up. they not doing crazy numbers but they doing decent. I've seen like $240-$250.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Is 12/3 still a go for the Red Carpets? I'm gonna stock up. Screw the Space Jams and the XII's.
thought i was the only one thinking like this even though i'm only gonna get one pair of the red carpets

Back
Top Bottom