OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

With a Nike sweatsuit these are going to be tough.

_MG_5352.JPG

_MG_5362.JPG

_MG_5340.JPG

I just copped the 1st GRs.

I'm looking forward to wearing them on my thursday game.

Anyone know how this feels/performs? I've never worn full length airmax before....and I'm more used to zoom air/lunarlite/kobe type shoes...

Find you some Teal or White Laces and throw on those R.C.'s and then we are talkin.....

But for now... the 1st GR's are where its at for me.

Now for the yet to be released or never to be released stuff..

holy Poop. There is no competition....

i just seen the red carpets here in nyc again. 34th street got em. i was gonna a 2nd pair but im good
edit-(didnt mean to say sale, i meant that they just put em out to be sold)

Nov 22 · Nike Air Max LeBron VII - Z-Corp 3D Resin Model

SC-RC-3b-570x419.jpg

Among the best-received colourways in the Nike Zoom LeBron VII (7) series issoon-to-be-re-released 'Red Carpet' NFWedition. You know that these go with a woven side panel instead of the other AML7s' Flywire-equipped pattern, but the model pictured above is evenmore stripped-down. That's 'cos it's a Z-Corp 3D resin model, which is a computerized sample that helps designers work on their colourblockingdecisions. Apparently, LeBron James wanted a brand-new ALM7 for the More Than a Game premier, and this is how Jason Petrie mocked it up. via SC

SC-RC-4b-570x413.jpg

SC-RC-8-570x380.jpg

SC-RC-2-570x380.jpg

SC-RC-13b-570x581.jpg

RC-Wall-7001-570x456.jpg

SC-RC6-625-570x341.jpg

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Nice pics of those red carpets up there

Thanx, my boy came thru (thas his business card in the pic) and took a few HD shots. The digi was not cuttin it.

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

i just seen the red carpets here in nyc again. 34th street got em. i was gonna a 2nd pair but im good
edit-(didnt mean to say sale, i meant that they just put em out to be sold)

Been out since Friday bro. Plenty to go around. Nike did a nice job of hypin' up this shoe. And of course, we had a hand in that.

^Thanks but thats not the SKU we're talkin bout. Thats the Nike Style & Color Code... the FTL SKU is usually a lil sticker on the top left corner ofthe box.

Us3Less - Im jealous.. i wish i had the Chinas & MTAGs .... I kno ill be gettin a pair of red carpets

Back
Top Bottom