OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by superman1007

^ I seen the navy lebrons at my footlocker yesterday they had them in a glass case, said they ain't selling them till this Friday.

oh wow, friday? I'll prolly cop :]

^^^ i BELIEVE some footlockers will receive them. not all. and I think only 34th street footlocker got them the first go round

Which stores are actually receiving the Red Carpets, I was under the impression they were an NYC release ONLY for the second batch. Official info please nospeculation.

are there any other colorways slated to come out that have a colored toe box like the wht/blk/reds and the chinas?

......if not im prob going to end up getting the chinas

i realized thats what makes those 2 pairs hot bc the others aren't doing it for me with the white.

Whats the Retail tag on these? First page says $100 but that seems a little too hard to believe.

$160, $100 is for the kids szs.

smh.gif
@ dude making the official thread thengoing ghost. Why even bother.

I bet the red carpets will be somewhat easy to get the second time around. Easton FL in Columbus, OH is getting them for sure. I was shown a pair behind thecounter. If Columbus is getting them, several places have to be getting them too.

Originally Posted by Vnsddnn

Which stores are actually receiving the Red Carpets, I was under the impression they were an NYC release ONLY for the second batch. Official info please no speculation.

all stores are... Dec 3rd

Originally Posted by Hugo

the red white should of had flywire

Totally agree a red or even metallic flywire would have been alot better on these , idk that woven only looked good on the Red Carpets imo

my friend called hoh md and they told him $185 for the red carpets....i dont feel like going through the pages...is this the price?

this shoe is getting old real quick imo, already too many colorways coming out at too fast of a rate....i'm kind of getting sick of them already.....
smh.gif
.great looking shoe too. it's a shame.

^^ its true about overdoing it with so many colorways coming out in such a short period of time. but then again, the lebron vii is gna be for the 09-10 seasonand im sure they already have another shoe set to release next year. thats what the shoe game has come to, with nike trying its best to make as much paper asthey can on a specific shoe/product. now its your respsonsibility as a consumer to be picky about colorways, and buy only what you "LOVE". best pieceof shopping advice ive ever gotten, lol, leave it if u dont, buy it if u do.

shoot...... i say keep it coming, the more options the better. im not going drop $160 for a shoe/cw i dont love, and there is only one colorway i love.

To me 1st GRs are still the best looking ones to date.

the piano black patent is so necessary... the leather toe just doesnt do it for me.

but squeezed the air bubble and it was softer than i expected, seem like they would pop/wear out easily.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Rico- I gotchu! ... lets hope they put them up on swoosh so we can get them for your girl on the low low ($)
pimp.gif
Right on homie.... Me and the BM appreciate the help.

If so , hit me on the celly .

Back
Top Bottom