OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by quik1987

nike-zoom-lebron-6-gr-black-white-red-11-02.jpg

Zoom LeBron II IV >

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I would hope only those in NY, LA, and Chi become excited about the possibilities, because how many times have the rest of the nation obtained access to good colorways?

Oh..

laugh.gif

what does this mean, beside the 5's & 6's all lebrons are
pimp.gif

Im happy that these are looking better and better by the minute...

what ppl need to realize is that, Its hard to make a bulky shoe/powerforward shoe look good.... and Nike is making this one look good.

cant wait for more official pics.

ps - and i hope its casual/jeans friendly....

Chill, I thought it was general consensus the II was the best shoe (performance wise). On a totally unrelated note, anybody have OG colored AZG's in a 9.5?
smile.gif

They are a nice lookin sneaker 2 ball in but I kind like em they not too bad IMO

I know this aint the thread for it but no one is replying in my other thread. if you could help out by pm'ing me that will work.
http://niketalk.com/topic/190538 ----OG thread
Justed wanted a lil insight on the sz'ing for the iv's
I have had the ZG's iii's and they were pretty tight and i had to up a half sz to an 11.
Thanks

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh so now all of a sudden everybody is shattin on the VI's. Y'all some fickle mofo's I tell y'all.
laugh.gif
People never know what they want.

The III, I, IV and IV were the best models IMO.

nike-zoom-lebron-6-gr-black-white-red-11-02.jpg

Those 3s are
pimp.gif
. Sad to see that shoes are under appreciatedwhen they first drop but highly sought after as years pass. I'd love a pair of those.

The IVs would be the best, if they didn't make it $@#!@%* Foamdome status.

A bit lighter, and they would be in the rotation heavy.

retro.. I am a strong believer if the Zoom Lebron IV was re-done.. or retroed.. It should be cut down in overall size as it should have been the firsttime...and call it the ZL IV Remix... it would fly off the shelves especially with the retro + colors it could have

the non flywire models look bad..

I just hope this isn't another example where counterfeiters are more successful with color-blocking than nike

Lebron VII got potential.. need to really test it out to see how it really perform.. anyone bought a pair of fake and tried it out?

Originally Posted by Tko21

Lebron VII got potential.. need to really test it out to see how it really perform.. anyone bought a pair of fake and tried it out?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Tko21

Back
Top Bottom