OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Those are from a Fake Auction in China.. But good..

You should see the others...

the cw is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

those fakes look pretty promising though

The lebrons are pretty hot!! they look like a mix of hypermaxes, and a tad of Air Jordan 16... something else but, i cant put my finger on it

I love the embossed hands spread baby powder pose that is on one of the fake tongues.. good detail

idk....Ill get them for my son, since the Kobe's dont come out in "little kids"....but im not sold on them...the III's were the peak of thisline, after that down hill, all bulky looking crap....IMO

Yeah... I am surprised the few samples on Campus haven't leaked at all... even with the Sample #s on them... BUT then again... they may have used the OLEdifferent thread trick.. Pretty much.. all samples were easy to take pics of and folks could get away with it,.... but after some folks in the Europe officelost their jobs due to Jordan pics leaking... things got even tighter... but yet even more slack.

So it was suggested... by guess who.. that they use different threads or slightly different color one offs for each sample given out and if the pic was takenthe light or flash or even without could determine whos sample was getting pics taken of it. I wouldnt be surprised if they used that or something similar butword got out and folks are just holding on tight.. cause I know few Samples of the VII are even made for distro

But more replicas since its out there:

Yup...they have their own Product Line Managers too.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

my mind is spinning, all i need is some legit pics...
will someone (even from you guys at nike) just send BP a few high quality pics, please. then you can proceed in ripping him off... (sorry, BP)

and that black/red/white outsole looks ridiculous. i love it. nike, gr that colorway. please?

I'm going to admit that I like the ZL VII more than I like the ZK V, at least from the pics I've seen.

These are looking decent and might be my first Lebrons. If I don't cop an older pair or a pair of VI's before they come out,

And the majority of CW's need to have the patent leather

Back
Top Bottom