OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

those artist series b.s. needs 2
definitely a fail on most of our eyes.
Actually C2 should have been the first one to be called up. Like the LBJ2
372791342.jpg

i like those Shengyang customs with the waves, i think the rest of the customs messed up when they painted over the air bubble

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

pimp.gif

since i saw the first pic of the vii i saw this comparison. I was rocking my White vc's with the grey shox n then i seen the pic of the dude wearing the all whites ... way more similar then you think even.

im copping hella all white pairs...these vc's are classics n these will go down the same.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice avy.
laugh.gif

I like the fact that it has 916 meaning it's the one Mister916 had.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But to the shoes, I can't wait to get the white/red/blk pair.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im tired of seeing the customs, im more than ready to see what available cw's we got in store for this shoe.

Nike is doing a great job by killing the thrill of the release of the blk/wht/red Lebron7.

IF YOU ASK ME I THINK THEY KIND OF F'D UP...I FEEL LIKE THE INSIDE SHOULD REALLY BE THE ON THE OUTSIDE OF THESHOE AND VICE VERSA.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

^^^ Patience, my man, patience ... you know they're going to OD on these, and they've got all season to do it.
wink.gif

Im doing my best, but seeing those customs is like seeing horrible previews before a summer blockbuster movie.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

"Artists" did those?

A perfectly good pair of white Brons....

Gone.

roll.gif
I was thinking the same. Along the lines of "Nike better tellsome of these "artists" they want to get reimbursed for the kicks.

^ yes they should do some hard time for defacing a perfectly good shoe like that.....Fugly.....

I dont mind as much as long as Nike release these in the all white

If these are the only ones however.............

Originally Posted by JaywhYeS

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

those artist series b.s. needs 2
definitely a fail on most of our eyes.
Actually C2 should have been the first one to be called up. Like the LBJ2
372791342.jpg
I guess I'm chopped liver.

laugh.gif

foreal though, they did a MUCH better job with the customizers for the II's. wish I coulda been one, but still, I think I liked all but 1 of the IIcustoms that came out

Back
Top Bottom