OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

i'm not crazy about the customs...but i mean....they are definitely artistic...

btw...does anyone where the vii's are going to release in NY? I am assuming HOH will get them...but does anyone know what day?

thanks

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Originally Posted by JaywhYeS

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

those artist series b.s. needs 2
definitely a fail on most of our eyes.
Actually C2 should have been the first one to be called up. Like the LBJ2
372791342.jpg
I guess I'm chopped liver.

laugh.gif

foreal though, they did a MUCH better job with the customizers for the II's. wish I coulda been one, but still, I think I liked all but 1 of the II customs that came out

EL.. stop being nice...

Not to be critical of the "artist" cause I can't draw a stick man....but some of those Customs look like Crayola Freestyles...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Originally Posted by JaywhYeS

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

those artist series b.s. needs 2
definitely a fail on most of our eyes.
Actually C2 should have been the first one to be called up. Like the LBJ2
372791342.jpg
I guess I'm chopped liver.

laugh.gif

foreal though, they did a MUCH better job with the customizers for the II's. wish I coulda been one, but still, I think I liked all but 1 of the II customs that came out

EL.. stop being nice...

Not to be critical of the "artist" cause I can't draw a stick man....but some of those Customs look like Crayola Freestyles...
laugh.gif

lol nah Im reffering to the set of customs done for the II's. I really can't speak on the VII's set of customs but the stuff done on the II'swas official. the artwork actually looked like the artists took the style and shape of the shoes into consideration.

todays a good day, was talking with a guy from rmk, said he thinks my beijings have already been shipped, hopefully ill be getting that conformation emailsoon!
pimp.gif

did they do those with markers? and not even good markers...some cheap dollar store markers?
I mean I'll keep my remarks about the artwork to myself, but c'mon...at least use good materials

its like they didnt even try this time

Man, nike is turning me off collecting by all these crapy collector series w/ same colorways and %@+. Loved it when there was just a few gr colorways and ahandful of pe colorways or so. These kicks r tight but who know what to buy, when to buy it, once u get one then another colorway comes out or a new model orthe zoom soldier ambassador low 7 or whatever the hell. and what do u call those yellow low dunkman things? Yellow? i got a ton of brons and love collectingbut alot of this stuff is just crap. Sensory overload!! Hell im still waiting on the orange/white soldier 3's and the VII's are already out. heck,soldier 4 base colors will prob come b4 i can get those. Slow urselves down a bit and let us enjoy a nice colorway b4 everyone is hopping on the next. Sorryfor venting ya'll. didnt even know that was coming, lol

Thinking about gettin the white/black/red cw, but I for sure gotta get the white/navy colorway I can't wait! And the Cavs alt jersey...is there a drop datefor them yet? Prolly around early December.

Back
Top Bottom