OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

I don't blame you XAngelico.
laugh.gif

^Thats what im waiting patiencely for........... please look like the cool grey XIs

They are eventually gonna ID these right?.... i forgot.

man...
so hard to hold bak on these...
tht GR first color is a kilelr to me... ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!
if someone slap a pricetag of 120 on it, i will buy immediately~ lol
i m dreaming

for the ones who had em already,
i m wondering hows the sizing on these?
they true to sz? or a lil bit big? or just like most of the air max bball shoes?

thx in advance.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Word. If it were me, I'd abort this thread, and create a new one. If not me, then someone like RockDeep, BPTheOwner, or whomever.

And yes, these shoes are very light. My focus in terms of footwear is these.

Well, I am the creator of the thread on the other forum, so if you guys want, I can talk to a mod and ask them to close this one and I'll help boot up anew LeBron VII thread with all the information that I myself have posted and edited.

Xangelico - They run true to size; a little bit loose though, so definitely go to the store and try on a pair.

Hugo - they will be a Foot Locker only exclusive so far as we know of, and seems to be confirmed by MarcSJ08 and hissources. They are planning to release on October 17th, which is next Saturday. Definitely will keep you guys updated about them.

Everyone wondering on the "Cool Grey" picture:

This came from a screenshot someone took during a YouTube video of the Air Max LeBron VII from ISS.

^ thanks. im not sure if i should pull the trigger in marqueesole for them =/. and thanks for providing the cool grey pic

Sure thing. They are releasing on this upcoming Saturday, by the way. NDC said it, and Marcs confirmed it as well. If there will be updates about them, I willinform everyone.

thx us3less.
i m defintely gonna go try it on~ but as u said its true to size... i kno which size i m gonna get.
thx again~

those cool grey looked real nice!!! dam...
i may need to hold back a bit till i c the cool grey... maybe cool grey can compete with the wht/blk/red in my mind~ lol
but air unit's color is a very high plus point for the wht/blk/red...
air max shoes, the air unit is the soul~ IMO

Useless, I'd be in favor of your idea. You may wanna change your username now...

And yeah, a tad loose around the ankle, yet true to the size. Eerie...

eek.gif
.... If those are them and they have a clear sole too, im all over them. I havent been this excited for a shoe in a long time.

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

What other Nike sneaker do these almost mirror image.?
Their was a pic in this thread, but I can't find it

Oh whoops, never mind. I misread your question.
laugh.gif

/tells people to ignore this reply.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by andfattoo

eek.gif
.... If those are them and they have a clear sole too, im all over them. I havent been this excited for a shoe in a long time.
You know it's gonna be white
laugh.gif

Ive been hearing the china Vll are releasing At HOH on oct 17 but hasnt been confirmed but what i do know is that usually more the game city editions were200.00 they were saying the retail for the china's are going to be 160.00 hope it true
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

for the ones who had em already,
i m wondering hows the sizing on these?
they true to sz? or a lil bit big? or just like most of the air max bball shoes?

thx in advance.
They run true to size. I stuck with a 9 and they fit perfect.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by andfattoo

eek.gif
You know it's gonna be white
laugh.gif
Im still hoping............. the first GR has a translucent sole, so there could be a chance that these can to...i hope.

Back
Top Bottom