OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by bundy9

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by never wear them

sorry if already posted

but when do these come out?

nike-zoom-lebron-7-ss-white-black-aqua-1-02.jpg

colorways is what makes this shoe appealing. design wise... eeh...

thanks in advance.

my #1 fave lebron 7s so far

#2 for me, nothing beats those black and neon green 1's
pimp.gif

this one?
6zrg61.jpg

Originally Posted by bundy9

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by never wear them

sorry if already posted

but when do these come out?

colorways is what makes this shoe appealing. design wise... eeh...

thanks in advance.

my #1 fave lebron 7s so far

#2 for me, nothing beats those black and neon green 1's
pimp.gif
co-sign.....but china's take #1 for me. cause they actually mean something to me.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

I've been reliably informed that the Chinas will drop in Europe - HOH only though

First colourway on its way also hopefuly in time for this weekend

Black/white-red for this w'end?! Are you serious?! HOH Oxford Street and NikeTown or...?

Seen the white/gold lows dropping in April today.

Not a fan....
ohwell.gif
I just want those black/green.

Also, Soldier 4.... full length Lunarfoam/Phylon combo with Flywire 2.0 around playoff time.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Not a fan....
ohwell.gif

Also, Soldier 4.... full length Lunarfoam/Phylon combo with Flywire 2.0 around playoff time.
Please God no. I can take the switch to Air Max, but putting Lunar into LeBron shoes willl have me reaching for other kicks
frown.gif

"Piano's" are the GR white/black/red that are set to release on the 24th. IMO ther are too many great colourways to chose from.

Seriously considering on buyin these on the 24th..will b my first pair of Lebrons...really feelin these ... u guys think these will sell out quick instores???..

Hell no, i doubt these will sell out. Might even go on sale.

But I'm not taking any chances, i'll be buying these come release date.

^Word, i am not taking a chance on them selling out...did the same to the Volt AM09s that were priced at $160 too.
I definitely will not regret buying these.

the comfort level of the shoe is off the charts, one of the most comfortable i have ever tried and very light for its size. i would say true to size, but ihave a wide foot, so take that into consideration. i'm not going to use these for hoops, but for casual use, you cannot go wrong. the air bubble is prettylarge(no ayo), but i do not know how that would affect the responsiveness during play. ankle cushioning is minimal, but my ankle sits very comfortably. my pairhad 0 flaws and the materials seem to be of good quality. i wish nike and jb would put this much attention into their retros, but i'll keep dreamin. i mayconsider doubling up if i get a good price. i cant wait for the navy and black/volt colorways.

nice and thx^

wht/blk/red is my #1 color, but after seeing the red carpet , i kinda like the red carpet too... hmmm
but one thing makes me feel flaw from the red carpet is the flywire.... cuz the shoes originally featuring flywire technology as one of its selling point...but its gone now... make me rethink about it...

n also wnt to take a look at the whit/blk/gold... seems good... dont kno wht color is the air unit... i m very concern about the color of air bags... hmm

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Not a fan....
ohwell.gif

Please God no. I can take the switch to Air Max, but putting Lunar into LeBron shoes willl have me reaching for other kicks
frown.gif
Im with you on that Bus Greg.

The most diverse player in the League playing in Lunar? Man.. what a disappointment. He must be changing shoes at half time. The design is going to be atrue Beast...but *sigh* lunar..

Back
Top Bottom