OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Im telling yall. the 7's will BE FIRE...
pimp.gif

I CANT wait... imagine a SVSM colorway or CTK

OMG.. i told yall

7's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 6's

and the 6's took me a whilte to like
like you were working and NIKE and dropped all this inf on us? LOL

thanks...

whut?

Fresh you know I'm down witcha' homie, but no need to beast so early ... for all we know they'll scrap this a month before rd.
grin.gif

Tru tru man...

im diggin these....if a white black gold colorway drop imma cop.....and the white navy blue ones!.....OOOOWEEE.....finna be a hot winter.....

wow, the black/white/gold pair is looking good. the overall design is pretty nice too. i hope the swoosh on the medial side of the shoe isn't just a mirrorimage of the lateral swoosh. for some reason the ultra-symmetry of that would bother me, kinda like how i liked the early HD's more than the later onesthat came with a big swoosh on the lateral side

I dont want to get my hopes up I love these but knowing nike it will get tossed and we shall get something totally differnt they like to release pics like thisto throw boot leggers off..

This shoe is way to plain and boring..not diggin them..

If Tim Duncan was will still with Nike I could see this being his sig

It just doesn't look right 4 it to be a LeBron shoe IMO

I still hope they incorporate the Air Max 2009 air bag on these, if they do....... im copping multiple pairs just like the 6's.

Personaly I think these are HEAT!!! I think the bron line has improved every year besides the V but who knows in 10 yeas it my be a classic

Lebron's line is 3 for 7 so far, and 0 for 3 in a row. I wonder what his Knick debut shoe will be.........

what the hell are these???

glad I am still looking for decent buys on the 6. I haven't worn my hyperdunks in about a year,2 times a piece simply cuz the flywire gimmick wore offquick.

oh well... I just want the powers.

I'm liking these so far. They resemble the Zoom powers alot which is why I liked these in the first place.

The material on the toe, is posite like the zoom powers and not patent right?

The air max unit on these is completely new. Cageless true 360 degree air max except for the one part at the toe. Looks different, feels different...ya'llwill see.

is that FW? too simple... thats why MJs kicks are good, because there's an element thats new...

Back
Top Bottom