OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by no vert

Could someone put the am 2009 sole on the vii's? Thanks.
2iurr0m.jpg

4ilboo.jpg

They look super heavy! with a max air unit full length....seems clunky and rugged. Its such a contrasting pair compared to kobes zkiv. I know Lebron likesbulkier more supportive shoes as well, but that full length air doesn't do it for me. Cool cw's though.

Yo props to everybody who contributed this thread. You and Nike have helped me restore my love for shoes. These will help start my new collection if I'mstill digging these later this year and if the money is right. Anyone got pics of the new clothing?

Yo Flint , that wasn't quite what i had in mind but it's effective. The am 09 bag is bigger than the vii's.

chicagos are clean. but I won't regret not buying them.

nice pick ups everyone
pimp.gif

Chicago NTers puttin in work at HOH again I see
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

does anyone know if every city will have a different colorway? I.E. Chicago green svsm, D.C. another colorway? NYC another colorway? LA another colorway?

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

does anyone know if every city will have a different colorway? I.E. Chicago green svsm, D.C. another colorway? NYC another colorway? LA another colorway?

This has to be another cw. It came from the Nike site.

i'm going to see if i can find out what the ny colorway is going to be? christ the king colors? knicks colors? red apple colors? ...hmmmm...so many choices

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

If you see the movie, it shows Lebron playing all the way from AAU squads to SVSM. I bet all ten colorways will be influenced by his AAU ShootingStar squad and SVSM.

According to a few people so far, they are saying that all 10 cities will share the same colors (gradient Flywire, Gold Nike swoosh trim, etc.) like theChicagos. Each city will have a different image on the lateral part near the back of the shoe along with a different city name. (This is for the World Tour, bythe way)

How can we say that this statement can possibly confirm this? Earlier, it has been posted that a Taiwan colorway is WHT/WHT-MTLLC GLD-GRG GR (TAI) and that itwould drop in July. Those who grabbed a pair from HOH/NT Chicago, look at your colorway code on the box. Product # is 375664-178 for Chicago; Taiwan'sProduct SKU would be 375664-173. Taiwan was supposed to be one of the cities LeBron would stop by on his World Tour, but it has been canceled. If the DCedition releases with the same colorway code (different last digit on the product SKU is a probability), then that'll set the tone for the rest of theshoes.

An NYC can be expected, but maybe later on after the 1st few GR's release like how they did it with the 4's, 5's, and 6's...

Originally Posted by soups24

i'm going to see if i can find out what the ny colorway is going to be? christ the king colors? knicks colors? red apple colors? ...hmmmm...so many choices
pimp.gif

well..i guess we'll know if different citys will have a different colorway soon enough...the tour is in DC thursday and friday right?

Back
Top Bottom