Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Why wont they just release the Atlantics already?
Yes the Atlantic 1s need to drop!! speaking of Atlantic, do you guys know where I can find Penny 2 Atlantic in 11.5? I've been looking forever in that size..no luck
mad.gif

Yes the Atlantic 1s need to drop!! speaking of Atlantic, do you guys know where I can find Penny 2 Atlantic in 11.5? I've been looking forever in that size..no luck
mad.gif

Originally Posted by onlyrockndabest

mad.gif

tell me about it

i broke down and was forced to cop some 11s and thankfully they fit alright

but yeah cant find a 11.5 anywhere if my life depended on it

Originally Posted by onlyrockndabest

mad.gif

tell me about it

i broke down and was forced to cop some 11s and thankfully they fit alright

but yeah cant find a 11.5 anywhere if my life depended on it

Those who play ball in these . Can you provide some feedback ? How's the cushion, comfort, traction, support etc. I want to buy a pair for basketball indoor

Those who play ball in these . Can you provide some feedback ? How's the cushion, comfort, traction, support etc. I want to buy a pair for basketball indoor

Originally Posted by KenJi714

I haven't balled in these, but I'd say I say I won't even try. IMO strictly just for casual wear. I do remember the OG's as kinda OK but not spectacular.

I haven't balled in these, but I'd say I say I won't even try. IMO strictly just for casual wear. I do remember the OG's as kinda OK but not spectacular.

I play competive basketball 2-3 times per week, indoors, in league play and pick-up. I wear these at least once a week, sometimes twice and I love them!! Cushioning, traction is great - absolutely no problems for me.
 I don't understand all the negative comments these are getting.
ohwell.gif

I play competive basketball 2-3 times per week, indoors, in league play and pick-up. I wear these at least once a week, sometimes twice and I love them!! Cushioning, traction is great - absolutely no problems for me.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by prayformojo

ohwell.gif

THIS...stiff toe box is good when balling.

Originally Posted by prayformojo

ohwell.gif

THIS...stiff toe box is good when balling.

Back
Top Bottom