Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Originally Posted by reebski

Originally Posted by verse001

did u guys see this?
http://sneakernews.com/20...1-summer-2011-colorways/
nike-air-max-penny-1-summer-2011-colorways-wolf-grey-black-summary.jpg
nike-air-max-penny-1-summer-2011-colorways-wolf-grey-04.jpg

nike-air-max-penny-1-summer-2011-colorways-black-dark-grey-03.jpg

I seen em.  Looks like someone used the black/white PS effect.

Didn't know there was so much love for the Knicks colorway of these. I sold mine on eBay a few weeks be orlandos before the orlandos dropped. Surprised the hell out of me when I got like $115 for a used pair in good condition.

The cool grey pair needs a white swoosh, the black one looks out of place to me, unless it is actually charcoal grey then its okay. The black/white/grey pair is not appealing to me at all, but I still want the all black ripstop pair.

Didn't know there was so much love for the Knicks colorway of these. I sold mine on eBay a few weeks be orlandos before the orlandos dropped. Surprised the hell out of me when I got like $115 for a used pair in good condition.

The cool grey pair needs a white swoosh, the black one looks out of place to me, unless it is actually charcoal grey then its okay. The black/white/grey pair is not appealing to me at all, but I still want the all black ripstop pair.

FINALLY scored a pair. 2nd pair is must
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
2s13vc2.jpg

and those white/grey joints are fire! 
pimp.gif

they'll be a koo sub for my CG XI's in the rotation
smokin.gif

FINALLY scored a pair. 2nd pair is must
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
2s13vc2.jpg

and those white/grey joints are fire! 
pimp.gif

they'll be a koo sub for my CG XI's in the rotation
smokin.gif

hey by chance would anyone have a pic of the old samples of the white and orange and could you post them or pm me the pic thank you.

hey by chance would anyone have a pic of the old samples of the white and orange and could you post them or pm me the pic thank you.

I dont understand why people werent on these as hard when they dropped 4 years ago.. Nike needs to give the Penny line a rest. And why cant we just get the OG Home Orlando Colorway.. Nike is slowly killing the Penny line.. and as a diehard Penny fan, it hurts to say that. All these foams.. and all these retarted retro plus colorways. There are other shoes that can be retroed instead of Pennys. Lets get some GP Gloves and GP IIs

I dont understand why people werent on these as hard when they dropped 4 years ago.. Nike needs to give the Penny line a rest. And why cant we just get the OG Home Orlando Colorway.. Nike is slowly killing the Penny line.. and as a diehard Penny fan, it hurts to say that. All these foams.. and all these retarted retro plus colorways. There are other shoes that can be retroed instead of Pennys. Lets get some GP Gloves and GP IIs

I thought the orlando retros would at least not sell out instantly online. I didnt want to stay up til midnight on a Thursday and try to make it to work on Friday. But by the time I got up and checked, the orlandos were all gone. Got lucky to get them for $10 under retail off my fav ebay seller (and they only had 1 pair in each size, sold out in a few hours).

I had the all white OG pair back in 6th grade haha. I really wish they would retro those. Pic from NT member: abernja.

But I'm def going to get the grey and black/greys set to release next month.

I thought the orlando retros would at least not sell out instantly online. I didnt want to stay up til midnight on a Thursday and try to make it to work on Friday. But by the time I got up and checked, the orlandos were all gone. Got lucky to get them for $10 under retail off my fav ebay seller (and they only had 1 pair in each size, sold out in a few hours).

I had the all white OG pair back in 6th grade haha. I really wish they would retro those. Pic from NT member: abernja.

But I'm def going to get the grey and black/greys set to release next month.

Back
Top Bottom