Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Originally Posted by bigj505

Caerus wrote: 
Those "Taxis" Pennys are pretty dope tho.

Release date? Sorry if posted earlier..
released years ago

embarassed.gif
 So i'm guessing Ebay is the only place to pick them up now?

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Caerus wrote:

released years ago

And they still ain't move for 49.99 @ Footlocker. 
laugh.gif

I'd move a fool out my way if they attempted to give me those nasty things.
sick.gif

Taxi Pennys......
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Caerus wrote:

released years ago

And they still ain't move for 49.99 @ Footlocker. 
laugh.gif

I'd move a fool out my way if they attempted to give me those nasty things.
sick.gif

Taxi Pennys......
roll.gif

Got the Orlando Magics today at Hibbett's. They only had my size and a size 14, only two left. I couldn't believe they still had these in stock. Shoes look sharp but the comfort as other people have mentioned isn't that great. But I'm satisfied with these shoes overall.

Got the Orlando Magics today at Hibbett's. They only had my size and a size 14, only two left. I couldn't believe they still had these in stock. Shoes look sharp but the comfort as other people have mentioned isn't that great. But I'm satisfied with these shoes overall.

Originally Posted by BinYe

When i saw him use the term "TAXI"... I was hoping it would show up somewhere in the shoe.

But i see his logic... just not a sneaker-educated approach.

Some of y'all are forreal about the 12's. Jthagreat... you serious breaghstein? Wow... even if
it isn't common knowledge, it would be hindsight to equate for TAXI as a synonymous color
for a cab.

You couldn't walk up to a nonshoe head and tell him... "How do you feel about this red elephant
print?" He's going to know there's something inherently wrong... as elephants are GREY!

I.e. mocha would be a brown shade.

(and so are some of my draws!).

laugh.gif
 but filled with fact...I mean honestly...why would you think those 12s would be called "Taxi's"?

48636619165495df66fc3f97f53ac8e680bb4fa0_r.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

When i saw him use the term "TAXI"... I was hoping it would show up somewhere in the shoe.

But i see his logic... just not a sneaker-educated approach.

Some of y'all are forreal about the 12's. Jthagreat... you serious breaghstein? Wow... even if
it isn't common knowledge, it would be hindsight to equate for TAXI as a synonymous color
for a cab.

You couldn't walk up to a nonshoe head and tell him... "How do you feel about this red elephant
print?" He's going to know there's something inherently wrong... as elephants are GREY!

I.e. mocha would be a brown shade.

(and so are some of my draws!).

laugh.gif
 but filled with fact...I mean honestly...why would you think those 12s would be called "Taxi's"?

48636619165495df66fc3f97f53ac8e680bb4fa0_r.gif

Originally Posted by comacoma33

Can anyone help me find a size 13 in the Orlando CW?

Thanks.
do a nike find.
i got lucky the other day and came across a 10 at a local footlocker 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by comacoma33

Can anyone help me find a size 13 in the Orlando CW?

Thanks.
do a nike find.
i got lucky the other day and came across a 10 at a local footlocker 
happy.gif

the wolf grey and black/ grey came out of nowhere....I thought they were supposed to drop in May...called the Seattle HOH and they never even heard of the wolf grey pair....LOL...have they hit stores anywhere or are they just online?

the wolf grey and black/ grey came out of nowhere....I thought they were supposed to drop in May...called the Seattle HOH and they never even heard of the wolf grey pair....LOL...have they hit stores anywhere or are they just online?

Back
Top Bottom