Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Originally Posted by VAHustler

I wish the swoosh was grey with black lines, but they are alright as is. I missed out on ndc....hoping for a restock.

My thoughts exactly. Black swoosh looks out of place.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by zyr12

tired.gif
 Wanna cop these but I already have enough black/grey shoes, college student ftl.
[Mike Epps voice] "All the shoes you sell and you talking about 'college student' muva...." [/Inappropriate Behavior]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's totally different tho my man.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by zyr12

tired.gif
 Wanna cop these but I already have enough black/grey shoes, college student ftl.
[Mike Epps voice] "All the shoes you sell and you talking about 'college student' muva...." [/Inappropriate Behavior]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's totally different tho my man.

I wish the swoosh was grey with black lines, but they are alright as is. I missed out on ndc....hoping for a restock.
they will...I called Nike and the rep said "still in production"...didn't have a store release date he could give me though...kinda wierd....but I called Seattle HOH and they got the Black/Grey/White pairs in and said they never heard of the "Wolf Grey's"...LOL

they will...I called Nike and the rep said "still in production"...didn't have a store release date he could give me though...kinda wierd....but I called Seattle HOH and they got the Black/Grey/White pairs in and said they never heard of the "Wolf Grey's"...LOL

These last Penny 1 retro colorways have been wack. That last good one was the Knick joints.

These last Penny 1 retro colorways have been wack. That last good one was the Knick joints.

My brother wore his yesterday...

Much better than the NDC pics showed them to be...No leather and the OG pinstripe tongue is there too...

My brother wore his yesterday...

Much better than the NDC pics showed them to be...No leather and the OG pinstripe tongue is there too...

^
eek.gif
 Man, knew I was gonna kick myself for passing up on those. The medial side looks great with the grey contrast. 

^
eek.gif
 Man, knew I was gonna kick myself for passing up on those. The medial side looks great with the grey contrast. 

those black and grey joints are nice
!BeT9GpQ!Wk~%24(KGrHqYH-DwErfg49RpeBK8wW!leR!~~_3.JPG
i always liked these tho more so than the black swoosh. not my pics but mmy pair are a lil hurt

those black and grey joints are nice
!BeT9GpQ!Wk~%24(KGrHqYH-DwErfg49RpeBK8wW!leR!~~_3.JPG
i always liked these tho more so than the black swoosh. not my pics but mmy pair are a lil hurt

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by ninjahood

sick.gif
 NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
eyes.gif

I Swear... Yall Dudes Quick To Try An School Somebody... I Called Them The Taxi's Because They Looked Similar To The Taxi 12s...
That's what I assumed you meant. Any reasonable person would have drawn the same conclusion too.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

sick.gif
 NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
eyes.gif

I Swear... Yall Dudes Quick To Try An School Somebody... I Called Them The Taxi's Because They Looked Similar To The Taxi 12s...
That's what I assumed you meant. Any reasonable person would have drawn the same conclusion too.

Those black and greys are super clean... Would be all over them if I didn't just cop the Orlandos, joints are a little too similar for me right now.

Wolf Greys are looking kinda dull to me in pictures. Will check them in person, but they aren't doing much for me.

I love the fact that they are keeping these new colorways fairly basic amd simple. Fingers crossed.. So far I don't find any of these offensive to the Penny line..

Those black and greys are super clean... Would be all over them if I didn't just cop the Orlandos, joints are a little too similar for me right now.

Wolf Greys are looking kinda dull to me in pictures. Will check them in person, but they aren't doing much for me.

I love the fact that they are keeping these new colorways fairly basic amd simple. Fingers crossed.. So far I don't find any of these offensive to the Penny line..

Back
Top Bottom