Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

i wish :lol:  i wouldve copped for sure.. i have a couple i need to use

On the back of the WC Card "The certificate may be combined with one coupon per day"....should work?
yeah, but it's not letting me... it use to work on mobile but not anymore

@JuMpTwO3
   through the website ???

last time I used a wc I had to put it in a different spot than the wc coupon line. I think i had it in gift certificates or coupon code

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, did that on mobile earlier.

damn, let me try aging
i either had to put it there or coupon code last time i ordered. wouldnt work in the wc section
i cant figure this ishh out 
laugh.gif
  i use to just put the codesin ,  and just hit checkout and they would both apply.. doesn't work like that no more

Anybody got an expiring WC rewards they're not using lol. Surprised to see sizes sell out on NDC. Let's see if they'll magically reappear later today. City Gear sold well too.

Sucks, I tried using the coupon code and WC but it still shows my total of $128. Need the extra $20 taken off.

I called customer service to see if they're able to combine both and she didn't want to at first. She tried through the website and it let her. Problem was I wanted to pay via PayPal. Instead of using my phone, I logged onto the finishline website through my iPad.

Log in to your account. Add the item to cart. Input the WC code first, then the coupon code. Then I proceeded with PayPal. I then clicked the "view cart" on top right of page and it showed all codes went through with total out to be $107

i guess ill try later.. i know the instructions are right there , but still not working 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

this is what i get , but when i go to check out with pay pal and come back, only one $20 coupon is in there 

Last edited:
Total(w/ tax) comes out to $130.13

Don't know if I should cop or wait to get them cheaper.

^^^ That's the same issue I had too. I just did it with the $15 off that seemed to work.

Back
Top Bottom