Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Can anyone get on Finishline? I tried different browsers and cant get the page to fully load.

Edit.

I could not search for them using "Penny". Found them using the "Basketball" section.

Last edited:
Can anyone get on Finishline? I tried different browsers and cant get the page to fully load.

Edit.

I could not search for them using "Penny". Found them using the "Basketball" section.
Had problems on FNL using my browsers too.

Checked out fine using my phone.

i think ill wait 
nerd.gif

Was anyone able to cop from NDC? I tried to add to cart right when the countdown finished and got a message stating they're sold out. Didn't even take me to the waiting in line page.

Definitely couldn't get the coupon code and the WC to work. Might just try a coupon and WC in store.
The best I got was the $15 plus wc but it wouldn't let me do in store so I didn't order.

Was anyone able to cop from NDC? I tried to add to cart right when the countdown finished and got a message stating they're sold out. Didn't even take me to the waiting in line page.

Ndc = King of hype building

Amazing that the price increase is only $5 after 18 years. Lets you realize how people are getting bent over on Jordan retro prices :x

First thing I thought of as well. Price is just about the same! Although the quality is probably way lower standard as before as well is that newer tiny air unit

Amazing that the price increase is only $5 after 18 years. Lets you realize how people are getting bent over on Jordan retro prices :x

Say anything about price increases in a Jordan thread and they'll swear it's because of inflation tho :smh:

Last edited:
The best I got was the $15 plus wc but it wouldn't let me do in store so I didn't order.
Ndc = King of hype building

It wouldn't even let me combine the $15 and WC. Y didn't they let you combine them in store?

Haven't made it to the store yet. The $15 off worked on the mobile for me. I wanted to do a store pickup but the mobile kept saying there were no stores near me.

Penny's are such a nice alternative to Js. Classics,Not too much hype, easy cops. Only one is the foamposite and half the ppl who own foams don't even know who penny hardaway is.

Thought these never released and were just an All-Star PE?????

Didn't Penny wear the Nike Air Lambaste in 1995? Funny that 1 full year after their release they are still available, would not really happen to shoes nowadays!

Didn't Penny wear the Nike Air Lambaste in 1995? Funny that 1 full year after their release they are still available, would not really happen to shoes nowadays!

I don't remember that, I remeber him wearing the Flight One's the previous season.

Back
Top Bottom