Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

And they're more comfy than the 2011.

tiger-woods-sm-fist-pump-o.gif

That's exactly what I wanted to hear.

I thought the release was tomorrow, FML. I can't believe these sold out online so fast. Hopefully there will still be some pairs in store tomorrow when I hit the mall. I thought the all black would turn a lot of people off - apparently I was mistaken. The red ones are going to be crazy if these were a one day sell out online. 

I'm sure there will be a ton of pairs left in store - I can't see these selling faster than some retros. 

Last edited:
I thought the release was tomorrow, FML. I can't believe these sold out online so fast. Hopefully there will still be some pairs in store tomorrow when I hit the mall. I thought the all black would turn a lot of people off - apparently I was mistaken. The red ones are going to be crazy if these were a one day sell out online. 

I'm sure there will be a ton of pairs left in store - I can't see these selling faster than some retros. 

Definitely not sold out online.

Good to hear :smokin

Defintley cop, just glad I don't have to go thru the BS. Grabbed the Orlando a couple years back from the outlets. Don't think I'll wait it out this long, bday coupon and GC for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I go through the FNL checkout with the coupon applied and once I get on the review order page it takes away my coupon. Did anyone have this problem?

I go through the FNL checkout with the coupon applied and once I get on the review order page it takes away my coupon. Did anyone have this problem?

It did on my Mac, so I switched it up and did it on my phone. It let me use a coupon and my WC

Last edited:
Apparently they fit tts for me. I thought they would run big but my normal 10.5 fits fine. No slippage not wideness. All good on my end. Could be because I have a wide foot. The sz11 might have fit me big.
http://s4.photobucket.com/user/rene...F-4457-99C5-6BE24566AC87_zpsyvi6vfyr.jpg.html

Dman they look wet in this pic...

Did you shine them up with armor all :lol: :pimp:

They look good can't wait for my pair.

Contemplating on the sizing though because now everyone is saying they run 1 size big

Should have went with a size 11.

I was wearing my Orlandos and they do feel pretty uncomfortable in the heel :lol: felt a little hard on the heels today

Dman they look wet in this pic...

Did you shine them up with armor all :lol: :pimp:

They look good can't wait for my pair.

Contemplating on the sizing though because now everyone is saying they run 1 size big

Should have went with a size 11.

No no armor all at all haha.
But I actually went with my true size was afraid they were going to fit big since my homie got them for me while I was at work but nope they fine.
Guess it all depends on your foot. We all might have the same size but our foot can be wide or narrow.

Last edited:
Got my pair. Glad I was able to try some sizes on as they did run a little big for me. Went a .5 size down.

Last edited:
For those that copped, do these have forefoot zoom! NDC product description says phylon but nothing about zoom.

It's kinda a deal breaker for me.

And the first time they retroed in 2000 or 2001 i think they were 109 or 119

Im kind of shocked they didnt raise the price to 160 or higher
All 160 would have done was guarantee they sit! I'm waiting to get these in a few months hopefully they'll be on sale sooner!

They sure seemed to start moving out here. I went to a dead mall and got them at a FL for $140. I'm a 13 and they were sold out of 11-12.5s. I had to get my true size and this is a wide shoe for me. I may've been able to go as low as a 12.

Back
Top Bottom