Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Not that version of Lambaste.

this one. Nick Anderson too.
1994-95-Air-Lambaste1.jpg

http://s64.photobucket.com/user/p0y_s4n/media/Lambaste.jpg.html

Man I'd like to have this jersey

Haven't made it to the store yet. The $15 off worked on the mobile for me. I wanted to do a store pickup but the mobile kept saying there were no stores near me.

Gotcha and congrats on the wedding.

Thx. Got my pair a minute ago. Was pretty easy tho I think I got the last 9.5 in the store.

Dude wasn't sure if I could use my coupon but I told him it worked online and he was like cool. Then he scanned my wc coupon. $105 out the door :pimp:

Thx. Got my pair a minute ago. Was pretty easy tho I think I got the last 9.5 in the store.

Dude wasn't sure if I could use my coupon but I told him it worked online and he was like cool. Then he scanned my wc coupon. $105 out the door
pimp.gif
Cool, I will try after I get off work.  How do these fit for you?

I dont think these have sold out on eastbay regardless of what it says online. I would try calling them if you want to order. Their site has been doing this for the past few releases.

Got my pair at HOH, easy cop. The only pair they sold today was mine. They're sitting at my local footlockers.....thinking i should have waited and see if they go on sale, but i used a bday coupon so thats okay. The sizing is running large to me. Like a full size up on these....

Got my pair at HOH, easy cop. The only pair they sold today was mine. They're sitting at my local footlockers.....thinking i should have waited and see if they go on sale, but i used a bday coupon so thats okay. The sizing is running large to me. Like a full size up on these....
THIS

Dude wasn't sure if I could use my coupon but I told him it worked online and he was like cool. Then he scanned my wc coupon. $105 out the door :pimp:

Cool, I will try after I get off work.  How do these fit for you?

Penny Is have always been tts or cut a lil big for me.

I know I should've waited too to go on sale, but I didn't want to risk it in missing out and then pay over retail.

Was able to grab these for $112 shipped. But if they go on sale, then I'll make sure to grab them and with additional coupons.

Went to go copp these this morning but for some reason I ended up copping some timbs for $150. I hope these won't sell out by next week so I can grab them on my boy discount.

Went to go copp these this morning but for some reason I ended up copping some timbs for $150. I hope these won't sell out by next week so I can grab them on my boy discount.
I think you'll be good. They'll be there, if not I'm sure FTL can order them from another store. Plenty to be had around the country. 

I know I should've waited too to go on sale, but I didn't want to risk it in missing out and then pay over retail.

Was able to grab these for $112 shipped. But if they go on sale, then I'll make sure to grab them and with additional coupons.

I would've waited too, but I didn't want to go through the hassle of driving around looking for my size since its a common size nationwide. So far they are sitting on all sites pretty much and maybe on shelves but these wont last. I don't think so. Next up.....the black/white Orlandos :D

But my boy was able to pick up my size if they don't fit hopefully a local FTL or HOH have a sz 10 hahaha

Last edited:

just got back from mall myself. I like them but I'm buying these on sale. If I missed out, I;m not tripping. I know its early but I asked the dude how many they sold and dude said three.

I love these so much but I'm really having a hard time paying $140 on them. On top of that, FNL shipping to alaska is $25 and ridiculous...

Back
Top Bottom