Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

orange lines in the swoosh on the black/purples woulda made them perfect. prob still cop tho.
and the greens r cool. black inner collar would look better IMO

orange lines in the swoosh on the black/purples woulda made them perfect. prob still cop tho.
and the greens r cool. black inner collar would look better IMO

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

Well Well Well... Look what I found... No release date for these yet
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now These... I Am VERY Interested In... These Are Crazy. I Think Theyre HOH Only Tho...

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now These... I Am VERY Interested In... These Are Crazy. I Think Theyre HOH Only Tho...

smokin.gif
I'm sorry, this colorway is nasty. They took it too far. To me, only good colorways are the original, the knicks, and bulls colorways. Just keep it simple Nike.
frown.gif

smokin.gif
I'm sorry, this colorway is nasty. They took it too far. To me, only good colorways are the original, the knicks, and bulls colorways. Just keep it simple Nike.
frown.gif

Got the 07 pair...they're still not bad...I can't ball in these though...

The black/purples are kinda weak to me...Nike needs to ride this Knicks resurgence wave and release a pair of the Knicks 1s again.

Got the 07 pair...they're still not bad...I can't ball in these though...

The black/purples are kinda weak to me...Nike needs to ride this Knicks resurgence wave and release a pair of the Knicks 1s again.

ifi i do something crazy and cop da phx colorway for retail im switchin out da black laces for orange...just to balance out da sneaker a bit more.

ifi i do something crazy and cop da phx colorway for retail im switchin out da black laces for orange...just to balance out da sneaker a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom