Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Pair came in today from nike Portland. Thanks to @AirRaab for putting in that work then letting me get s piece of the pie. Def appreciate it.

Last edited:
I just want the Orlandos to drop, but to be honest, I would rather Nike be done than ***** the shoe out with hideous CWs (i.e. Griffey 1s).
Nah forget the Orlandos I want the homes to drop. Moes a better time than any since they already gave us the AS cw. And even tho I don't like the homes I would like other NTers and people who want them to drop to have them

Nah forget the Orlandos I want the homes to drop. Moes a better time than any since they already gave us the AS cw. And even tho I don't like the homes I would like other NTers and people who want them to drop to have them
True. I'm not a fan of the homes either.  They should just release all the OG CWs, plus any clean retro+ CWs.

Are we done with colors dropping? Feels anticlimactic for sure.
Well thanks to NT :wink: it didn't end too badly for us, capping it off with a silver colorway, a db nonetheless. Since I copped that and the blacks, if nothing else drops next year, I'll surly be on the hunt again for the reds. Saw 'em in store and really liked them, fresh.

For selfish reasons, wouldn't mind the orlandos, only had the og. :x

Last edited:
I hope the orlandos do drop again, i was going to wear my pair from 2011 but they dont fit anymore... Its crazy how they went from flip flops to being tight as hell.... Thats why all of the pairs i got this yr will be worn weekly even the DBs

Do you guys think the red Penny's will go on sale? Thinking of pulling the trigger on a pair with a bday coupon, kindve hoping to get them for even cheaper tho

Do you guys think the red Penny's will go on sale?
Thinking of pulling the trigger on a pair with a bday coupon, kindve hoping to get them for even cheaper tho
I say no, every store in my city is sold out, doesn't speak for every city but stock is drying up pretty fast.

Been way over due for penny 2's I copped the sprites and the black/cyber pair just because a pair hasn't dropped in a min.
One of my favs copped on sale from footaction 105
I paid retail only to find them about 10 months later for $99 then $79 at an outlet a few months after that... The Home 1's will drop eventually and I think when they do they will end up like Atlantic 2's!

Back
Top Bottom