Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

I finally tried them on the other day. Man these shoes fit like **** and are uncomfortable like walking on bricks. I remember being able to comfortably wear a 9.5 to 10 in the OGs and my foot was locked in. I tried on a 9 in these, and they felt like boats, :lol:

How the Penny 1 has fallen. :smh:

I think @bigj505  Day might have just took a turn for the GOOD! 
wink.gif

Touchdown!
I'm Montana
and BigJ is Dwight Clark...

Last edited:
Just got my pair of DBs in a few hours ago. Really feeling the colorway overall. The GITD swoosh on the outsole is a nice touch also.

Just chatted with Nike

I'm gonna throw this one to the Room Since I already Help Those who needed it!

They are selling Mens Air Max Penny DB's  - today to public FCFS

NO PHONE ORDERS

So Texas LOCALS can EAT!
Really? Praying I can grab these.

When I talked to Nike online they said nobody had 11.5 or 12 so I might strike out

Anybody get shipping confirmation, but the UPS tracking says "Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later."? I'm not nervous yet, just seemed odd.
I had got the same message, it was odd and i was nervous myself but i had also ordered the jordan 1s separately on the same day and they were both delivered yesterday so you should be fine

I had got the same message, it was odd and i was nervous myself but i had also ordered the jordan 1s separately on the same day and they were both delivered yesterday so you should be fine

They were delivert this morning, I just need to pick them up later. Thanks for the tip though!

Rocking the "All Stars" since 30 days and they feel perfect, no pain on the pinky toe whatsoever! Great shoe to ball in!

I finally tried them on the other day. Man these shoes fit like **** and are uncomfortable like walking on bricks. I remember being able to comfortably wear a 9.5 to 10 in the OGs and my foot was locked in. I tried on a 9 in these, and they felt like boats,
laugh.gif

How the Penny 1 has fallen.
mean.gif
Thanks for answering the question.

Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Back
Top Bottom