Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Thank you for the compliment, i really appreciate that.

You know something, for some strange reason i was never able to get into the half cent model.

Although i do like the Royal pair, and the all black, i just felt like i could live without them.

I am still surprised with myself for picking up a couple pairs of the Zoom Rookie model.

At first glance i really liked them, but looking back in hindsight, i wouldn't have bought them.

The sole discolors really bad, and the comfort to me at least...is underwhelming. 

Yeah bro good luck with building your collection, time will definitely be your ally.

So will eBay and craigslist ! Lol

If you got some good friends that collect...that helps too.

The rookies and the 1/2 cent will take some time to get the appreciation they deserve.  All foamposite based shoes that aren't pro/ones/flightposites seem to go that route like the ultraposites and sig players.  

The rookies and the 1/2 cent will take some time to get the appreciation they deserve.  All foamposite based shoes that aren't pro/ones/flightposites seem to go that route like the ultraposites and sig players.  

Give it like 6 - 7 years, 1/2 cents will be in demand. I love all my pair to death, with the blackouts & sparks being the only 2 cw's I didn't get.

1/2 cents are dope. I will rebuild that part of my collection

Rookies LOOK dope. Comfort sucks tho.

My girl got me the silver 1/2 cent for my birthday, will never sell those ever.  I've worn them to death and they can take some serious physical abuse while still looking VNDS.  I like every color that come out especially the royals but they sold out of those by the time my bday came around.  They really did a good job taking what made each penny shoe special and coming up with a completely new shoe.  

Got the silver 1/2 cents still DS. Love the look. Have worn my silver zoom rookies and though they look sick, they drf feel like walking on bricks haha

What's the order of all the shoes penny wore ?
Not my collection, I saved a pic of someone else's collection, but i believe the order is accurate...

I think that collector was only missing the Nike Air Lambaste, which Penny wore in the 94 all star game i think? Here is a picture of them...

Not my collection, I saved a pic of someone else's collection, but i believe the order is accurate...

I think that collector was only missing the Nike Air Lambaste, which Penny wore in the 94 all star game i think? Here is a picture of them...
So he never actually wore the IIIs or am I missing them in the pic?

What's the order of all the shoes penny wore ?

Penny wore the Lambaste during the regular season too. Only in a few game though

Last edited:
Not so much a small fit, more like the shoe just doesn't fit my foot correctly. I've got a pretty normal shaped foot so idk..
I need an insole to put in mine because the comfort on them is bad. I was standing in them for a day and my heels were feeling weird as I wore them

Back
Top Bottom