Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Was wondering why this chick was here then after a lot of staring I finally made it down to the kicks and was like ohh. Lol...Sadly these have dried up in my area...

Your DEADSTOCK Orlando's don't fit right? As in, you tried them on so they're no longer deadstock?

Technically true. They haven't seen more than about 5 steps on a carpet but I wouldn't consider them nds. They're virtually ds. Put it like this if I were to list them I'd say *DS and add *tried on once in the description. To me nds means you wore them ***** at least to the store...what am I even taking about I'm drunk peace

I just love the sellers that reveal a shoe has been 'worn inside, never touched dirt' or some s$%# like that, but still consider it DS. That's what the game is now though. Comical.

I just love the sellers that reveal a shoe has been 'worn inside, never touched dirt' or some s$%# like that, but still consider it DS. That's what the game is now though. Comical.

I guess. I'm not about this life anymore like I used to be so I don't take it too seriously. I've heard of ppl complaining that the shoe wasn't factory laced which is comical

With all of this ASG hype and shoes, I was able to sniff out a great steal I think.

VNDS 2005 Penny 1 Knicks with box. $150 shipped. People getting caught up in this hype too easy

With all of this ASG hype and shoes, I was able to sniff out a great steal I think.

VNDS 2005 Penny 1 Knicks with box. $150 shipped. People getting caught up in this hype too easy

I seen a pair on the bay but passed after my Orlandos ripped I'm done copping kicks older than 5 years old

I think this is stupid. They should still be considered DS. Back in the day, when you would go to shoe stores and try on the shoes they'd STILL be considered new even though you "tried it on." Same thing, imo. Hell, you could buy a pair from a shoe store now and think it's "DS" when in actuality, it's been "tried on."

I think this is stupid. They should still be considered DS. Back in the day, when you would go to shoe stores and try on the shoes they'd STILL be considered new even though you "tried it on." Same thing, imo. Hell, you could buy a pair from a shoe store now and think it's "DS" when in actuality, it's been "tried on."

YUP! People say if the shoe has been tried on then its not new.... there was a long thread in the JB section last year about it.... I couldn't believe the ignorance that went on in there. :lol:

http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/aleja...Ip28aB_VnspJS.rL6g&ref=http://t.co/BhcewcD3WJ

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom