Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

orlandos are my favorite nike basketball sneaks of all time.....

sad to say nike will probably try to hype the hell up out of these and charge $175 :stoneface:
Bru dont even give em no ideas, theyll **** around and do sum **** like that.

Hopefully they come out n sit and we can use discounts on em like them deons

it was originally a shoe for basketball. sucks a lot of stuff in the past was retroed and couldn't be worn on court.

I haven't messed with many retros as of late so I doubt its changed
So were chucks at one point but why do it when you can get great b-ball shoes with modern tech that are responsive and hug your feet? These were originally known for heel slippage and bad everything which is why they altered the pairs penny played in

You’re def right about the heel slippage. Def experienced that even sizing down :lol:

1s are the worse to ball in out of all of them imo. They're the best looking though haha.

Speaking of balling in retros, Flight One and Air G.O. are only exceptable ones for me

orlandos are my favorite nike basketball sneaks of all time.....

sad to say nike will probably try to hype the hell up out of these and charge $175 :stoneface:

I’m not worried about the price because they’ll end up going on sale. I’m more worried about them getting the shoe right and changing stuff.

So were chucks at one point but why do it when you can get great b-ball shoes with modern tech that are responsive and hug your feet? These were originally known for heel slippage and bad everything which is why they altered the pairs penny played in
this!!!!

People gotta understand what you usually see on a player's feet isn't exactly what the average person can buy at retail. Professional athletes get their footwear modified so much, it might as well be a different shoe altogether. Not to mention, they also wear custom orthotics to help with shock absorption, wear and tear on ligaments, tendons, and joints, etc...

Footballers(soccer players) are notorious for not actually wearing what they advertise, most of their football boots are heavily customized.

AEE4C4E7-5F0B-46FD-8FB0-5558E04CD280.jpeg

D282769C-75F4-4420-B1C8-83F38FFDC6D2.gif

I had the original Orlando 1’s back in the 90s when i was in HS (yes my age obviously shows), I NEED a new pair

I don’t get why Nike made all these colorways and not any of them in og colors. these are destined to go the outlets, at least with the og colors you have a built in base that will buy for nostalgia purposes at the very least. Penny ain’t played a game in almost 20 years , what kid is gonna pay 160 for these. Sorry for the rant

I just want all the original colorways.. I really hope nike doesn't butcher this shoe and it out but if the hype is real I'm sure they will...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom